BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Creates All-Over Fullness for the Look of a Salon-Quality Blowout. Formulated with a proprietary blend of polymers that spread easily throughout the hair, then rinses clean.  During blow dry, our specialized technology is activated by the heat of the blow dryer to create a flexible, lightweight network.  Creates volume styles that are naturally full, touchable, and long lasting with the look and feel of more hair. . see more...

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow Out Spray
  • "It is now a part of my daily hair care regime and I highly recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and usually have trouble holding style." in 1 review
  • "I spray this on before blow drying and once again right before my hair is dry and turn my head upside down." in 1 review
Je'Kia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally thick but when I used this to blow out my hair it literally cut down drying time and gave my hair a nice sheen. I got this from CVS and it was on sale in my area so and I couldn't pass up on trying something new. John Frieda makes great products for a multitude of hair textures, colors etc! #MuseofInfluenster
Theresa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has always been really frizzy and has lots if curls and waves. This product really stopped the frizz! I use this product every morning when I am working on my hair!!! I have very oily hair and it holds up great in my hair!!! Everyone needs this product!!
Mary C.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fine hair, but a lot of it. It doesn't take much of John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow Out Spray to help what I didn't get at birth. It looks natural and a little goes a long way. The product lasts quite a while and is worth what you pay.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super fine hair, and have been looking for something to help give me volume, without making my hair weigh down or look greasy. John Frieda did just that. This stuff is amazing! It gives you all day volume, doesn't make it look greasy, and doesn't leave your hair feeling dirty like some products do. I highly recommend for anything with fine hair.
Ayanna C.
Hutchinson, KS
I have so little hair. My hair has no volume. Then, i received this today and it has given my hair the best volume its had in a long time! I love it!
Alyssa S.
This gives life to my hair. I have oily roots so its hard to hold a style. I use this in conjunction with my Nexxus volumizing mousse or Biolage whipped volumizing mousse. The next day my style is still in tact. I can spray this all over on my hair and it won't build up nor get greasy.
Catie S.
Lyndhurst , OH
This product is one of my favorites. It holds the style of my hair all day. I have very thick hair and usually have trouble holding style.
Samantha M.
Midland, TX
I love this stuff! Other volumizers I've used were heavier like a mouse and this spray is perfect for me! It adds an amazing amount of volume to my hair. My hair is a crazy mess of combinations. It's naturally curly, thick, yet fine and color treated. I spray this on before blow drying and once again right before my hair is dry and turn my head upside down. It gives me all day volume and is the perfect set up for bigger hair styles or just to keep my hair from laying flat on my head lol It is light and leaves no residue that I have noticed. I have been using this for over 6 months and I love it!
Stephanie b.
I use this every day I blow dry it protects and gives me volume that holds . I use all their corresponding products
Melissa M.
Palo Alto, CA
I have very fine hair and it's color treated so I use the John Frieda blonde shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. I love their products and especially love this spray to really help me get some volume for my fine hair.
Theresa C.
Milan, OH
I have fine hair and looking for a new product to try would this be highly recommended and where can it be purchased
Ivonne C.
Lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the best way to use this product? Apply to damp hair roots only or all over?