BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This extra hold hairspray is formulated to be fast-drying to lock in hairs volume and body without drying it out. It provides hair with extra hold ensuring your hairstyle will last through your busy day.

Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Great for lifting the roots for a bit of volume. It lasts until the next shampoo. It's a great value, and I usually purchase it at Target. My hair is wavy and color/treated, so this is perfect for my hair still.
Abby
west kelowna
This hairspray is different than other hairsprays because you could do a Mohawk and spay it once and it would stay in! Does not make your hair stinky or crusty and smells amazing recommend this to anyone and is great for curls!
Nancy M.
Yes!! Its my favorite one. i havent used another one, because im not a hairspray person. I mix it with my curling hair cream and makes beautiful waves.
Kelsey H.
This works great for my fine hair. Doesn't weigh it down and is super affective. I also like how it smells and the texture it leaves in my hair.
Alana P.
This is perfect for people such as myself with very straight hair that falls out of place within an hour of styling it. This is my go-to if I want my look to last.
Cindy H.
This hairspray gives my hair life! I usually only use hairspray when I'm getting ready for special events. My hair is very smooth and flat and it can be so hard to style because it never wants to hold anything! This hairspray gives my hair volume and will keep my hairstyle intact throughout the night! Incredibly impressive! I never have to worry about limp, sad hair anymore!
Lo recomiendo es excelentemente bueno su fijación es vital y deja un brillo intenso en tu cabello me encanta usarlo.
Meghan M.
Cary, IL
Very strong and long lasting hold! Held great for my wedding and I was a sweaty dancing mess!
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
When I curl my hair with my straightener, this holds it for up to three days for me!! No tangles or crunchiness!
Rachel D.
I did not like this hairspray at all. :( I've tried many John Frieda products with much success and thought this would be another favorite, but it weighs my fine hair down a bit and is so sticky and stiffening.
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
I have tried some John Frieda products but not this one in particular. Does this really work for fine hair? I can never keep volume in my hair!!
Jessica M.
I am a frequent user of John Frieda products but haven't tried this partciular product yet! What is everyone's opinions on it??
Cassandra D.
EDMONTON , AB
I use a lot of hairspray to tame my baby hairs and fly aways will this hairspray make my hair crunchy if I use to much?
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
As a hairspray, does this really work for volumizing or does everyone just use it as a regular holding hairspray?