John Frieda Luxurious Volume Extra Hold Hairspray uploaded by Elena A.John Frieda Luxurious Volume Extra Hold Hairspray uploaded by Rae M.John Frieda Luxurious Volume Extra Hold Hairspray uploaded by Cassandra D.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This extra hold hairspray is formulated to be fast-drying to lock in hairs volume and body without drying it out. It provides hair with extra hold ensuring your hairstyle will last through your busy day. see more...

Abby
Abby
west kelowna
This hairspray is different than other hairsprays because you could do a Mohawk and spay it once and it would stay in! Does not make your hair stinky or crusty and smells amazing recommend this to anyone and is great for curls!
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
I can't notice much of a difference whether I use the product or not, except that my hair is a bit stickier. It has a nice smell. I don't blowdry my hair, so that might affect how the result comes out.
Elena A.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
As a hairspray, does this really work for volumizing or does everyone just use it as a regular holding hairspray?
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
EDMONTON, AB
I use a lot of hairspray to tame my baby hairs and fly aways will this hairspray make my hair crunchy if I use to much?