BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This extra hold hairspray is formulated to be fast-drying to lock in hairs volume and body without drying it out. It provides hair with extra hold ensuring your hairstyle will last through your busy day.

Buy on Target
Leah-Marie M.
Strong hold and my hair stayed in place all day into the night! Good price and value too!
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells so flipping good!!!!!!
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
Really really good brand. Works so very well and it is not very expensive. It is a really good product for the price
Abby
west kelowna
This hairspray is different than other hairsprays because you could do a Mohawk and spay it once and it would stay in! Does not make your hair stinky or crusty and smells amazing recommend this to anyone and is great for curls!
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
My hair fights tooth and nail to stay in place and this stuff does the trick! I have long, fine hair and this product tames it with ease. I love the hold it gives without the crunchy residue. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
BLUSH Z.
This hairspray works wonders! It does not dry out my hair, keeps it together nicely, great smell, affordable. I recommend this hairspray to all as it does the job and some!
Molly J.
wrexham
It gives a good strong hold and good amount of volume met my expectations which are high for hairsprays
Nancy M.
Yes!! Its my favorite one. i havent used another one, because im not a hairspray person. I mix it with my curling hair cream and makes beautiful waves.
sharisse f.
Muncy, PA
I absolutely love John Frieda products. They are the only hair products that work on my hair. & you can usually snag a coupon for these products
Nicole G.
Weston, NB
This is my go to hairspray for every day. It keeps those fine little frizzies in place and isn't too heavy. The only thing is that sometimes the nozzle gets plugged, and you have to rinse it with hot water to make it flow again. I've been using this for years and will continue to do so.
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
I have tried some John Frieda products but not this one in particular. Does this really work for fine hair? I can never keep volume in my hair!!
Jessica M.
I am a frequent user of John Frieda products but haven't tried this partciular product yet! What is everyone's opinions on it??
Cassandra D.
EDMONTON , AB
I use a lot of hairspray to tame my baby hairs and fly aways will this hairspray make my hair crunchy if I use to much?
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
As a hairspray, does this really work for volumizing or does everyone just use it as a regular holding hairspray?