BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This extra hold hairspray is formulated to be fast-drying to lock in hairs volume and body without drying it out. It provides hair with extra hold ensuring your hairstyle will last through your busy day.

Dana R.
I like this hairspray because It does not smell bad and it holds my flyaways in place in a ponytail but it did not hold my hair for even minutes when I curled it
Cindy H.
This hairspray gives my hair life! I usually only use hairspray when I'm getting ready for special events. My hair is very smooth and flat and it can be so hard to style because it never wants to hold anything! This hairspray gives my hair volume and will keep my hairstyle intact throughout the night! Incredibly impressive! I never have to worry about limp, sad hair anymore!
Rachel W.
I'm not extremely loyal to this brand (I usually use Tresemme hairspray) but it was a great product while I used it. It definitely met my expectations in terms of hold and it wasn't sticky or wet. I like that the bottle sprays well which makes it really easy to put on my hair.
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
My hair fights tooth and nail to stay in place and this stuff does the trick! I have long, fine hair and this product tames it with ease. I love the hold it gives without the crunchy residue. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Too much hold for such fine hair when using this product for me. Since it was made for fine hair I thought it might be lighter but I was wrong. I just use sparingly and try to not overdo it! Not my favorite spray.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
This hairspray is very drying. Even with very little hair spray this made my hair dry and brittle and takes away my shine. I will be returning this back to Ulta. To me this is overpriced for the value
idalia a.
Ocala, FL
This is such a great hairspray very nice and smooth because a long way also the smell is so good I love how our lives my hair so nice and smooth are totally recommend everybody using it once you will love it
Ron L.
I'll admit, I'm not a hairspray addict. I only use it when my hair will not behave and/or I have somewhere important to be. With that being the case I like to have a hairspray I can rely on since I don't use them frequently enough to jump around on brands. I need something that in those dire situations can save me. This hairspray is just that. I usually only have to buy one can a year with this stuff since I only need a little. You don't have to layer it on like some other brands. It gets the job done quickly and easily and holds all day till I'm ready to wash!
BLUSH Z.
This hairspray works wonders! It does not dry out my hair, keeps it together nicely, great smell, affordable. I recommend this hairspray to all as it does the job and some!
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I am usually very, insanely picky about my hair products because of how thin my hair is. A lot of products will not hold in my hair because of that, but this hairspray is a god send! It holds perfectly and I don't have to spray my hair so badly that I feel like I'm just wasting the product on one or two uses. It's definitely worth the little bit more money spent than getting a cheaper brand that doesn't actually have any hold. Highly recommend this hairspray for ladies with thin hairs like mine! You will simply be amazed! I know I was.
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
I have tried some John Frieda products but not this one in particular. Does this really work for fine hair? I can never keep volume in my hair!!
Jessica M.
I am a frequent user of John Frieda products but haven't tried this partciular product yet! What is everyone's opinions on it??
Cassandra D.
EDMONTON , AB
I use a lot of hairspray to tame my baby hairs and fly aways will this hairspray make my hair crunchy if I use to much?
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
As a hairspray, does this really work for volumizing or does everyone just use it as a regular holding hairspray?