BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John frieda luxurious volume touchably full for colour treated hair conditioner - 5.0 oz

Buy on Amazon
Janice L.
Temple City, CA
I color my hair quite a bit and the fading process can be pretty annoying. However, I feel like this shampoo helped me maintain my original color for just a bit longer. On top of that it left my hair still feeling nice and soft!
Noemi L.
Owatonna
This makes my hair feel so soft and gives it the volume it needs. Makes my hair smell amazing and it’s really great on price too. Also use te products from this line. Big thumbs up!
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
cannot say enough great things about this products! It provides the perfect balance of moisture without weighing the hair down or creating outrageous amount of build up! John Frieda Luxurious Volume touchably full for colour treated hair is the best! I dye my hair a deep red and have to be careful with what products I use as to not fade my color out, and this is has not caused ANY fading, I believe it has actually helped the red stay brighter, for longer!
Andrea P.
This product helped my color treated hair get more volume. My hair isn't completely flat, but the added volume helped it look better. My hair type is long, wavy naturally dark auburn brown (Dyed burgundy red). I would buy again, John Frieda is a great hair brand. I recommend.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
I need volume, but I also need moisture. I really wanted to love this because I really like a lot of the products in this line, but didn't feel like it really did much for my hair in the way of conditioning. It had a nice scent though, just not my favorite.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
I love this. It really helps my hair have a smoother, fuller touch. I dye my hair constantly so this helps give it life back. I use this product several times a week and my only complaint is that it doesn't come in a bigger bottle!
Lindsey S.
This is a nice shampoo, although I felt like it didn't give my hair the volume that I was looking for. I have long straight hair and it washed really nice and the scent was really nice. Probably wouldn't buy this product again.
Yessenia L.
My hair has always been dull and dead but this product is like a lift me up it's so good and voluminous! It's a little pricy but very worth it. I use it's at least twice a week and love it definitely recommend!
Evelyn W.
I got this product as a gift from my grandma with the conditioner and some kind of detangling spray. All of the products smelled great! Worked pretty well for my thin hair. I was definitely happy with it!
Brittany Q.
lynchburg
This is an amazing hair gel it is use to keep your hair curly and no freezee .i have natural curly hair and it is amazing to my hair and color treated hair .it has a nice fragrance and I am satisfied .