BY JOHN FRIEDA® #46 in Hair Mousse

Increases thickness and promotes body along strands for touchable hair with full hold. Instantly boosts volume in all 3 dimensions:  Fullness, thickness & lift Luxurious volume line builds fullness at the roots, thickens individual strands and increases lift for noticeably thicker, full-bodied hair with up to: 110% More Gullness. 50% more Thickness. 90% more Lift Luxurious Volume Bountiful Body™ Mousse with an innovative, all-light formuls wraps strands to thicken hair and boost volume from root to tip, for a lush, soft look and feel. see more...

• "I don't know that I am a very big fan of this." in 1 review
  • "I won't lie and say it didn't give great volume to my fine hair however it was super crunchy." in 1 review
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Great mousse. I prefer mousse over gel sometimes because it spreads easily in your hair. This mousse doesn’t really add volume but it does its job. It holds well throughout the day, even after working out a little in the gym. I’d recommend it if you’re looking for a regular mousse.
Dominika C.
This is perfect for volume before you blow your hair when you get from shower this is the product you need! It does the best results with volume and definitely I highly recommend this product.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
It's an okay mousse. For the price I would hope for more volume and a bit of hold, and didn't really get that. Big sexy hair root pump plus honestly works better, and is cheaper.
Patricia d.
Minden, NV
Essa mousse garante que meu cabelo mantenha a forma desejada sem o aspecto pesado das outras marcas, considero muito efetivo e não troco por outros. Possui uma excelente fixação e duração, mesmo quando meu cabelo está bastante oleoso. Minha sugestão é que ele esteja disponível em mais lugares para venda pois as vezes encontro dificuldade para comprá-lo.
Storie O.
Alexandria , VA
I bought this product a few years back and it's still almost all the way full sitting in my hair product drawer. I can't make myself throw it away, so I keep giving it another try every now and then and each time it disappoints. It adds absolutely no volume and has made my hair actually feel weighed down.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Adds life back to flat hair. Helps hold the style for all day and it never feels like it's building up residue on the strands. I have thick, fine, oily hair and this didn't make my hair feel more oily or weighted down. It really does add volume and it smells nice. Good value too.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I am not a huge fan of this product because my hair is extremely thick and this product doesn't do much for me. I would not purchase again. Found at Walmart for an inexpensive price. I wouldn't recommend this because I didn't enjoy it!
Daniela N.
I have thin, straight, fine hair. I have tried all brands (inexpensive and expensive), but many weighed my hair down instead of providing the umph my hair needs. I decided to give this a shot, and it was ok.  It's not overly sticky and doesn't feel heavy on my fine hair. All I use is a round brush when drying/styling and have a nice head-full of hair as a result! But by mid day it's not as full as when it's just done.  The search goes on for that one great product.
Lexis M.
I love this product for my heard is amazing. It help me a lot with my heard . I use to have bad heard and u need something to fix it and then my friend tell me about this product is amazing my heard was better and growing stronger I love this I just don't know what to say .
Christina B.
I like the John Frieda brands. I have been using them since high school and I've never been disappointed. This applies to their Volume building mousse as well. I use this while my hair is still wet and then blow dry with my head upside down. It creates a nice volume that lasts all day.