John Frieda Luxurious Volume Anytime Volume Refresher uploaded by Shana Z.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

New! Dry Shampoo Spray Revives Volume When Hair Falls Flat For Fine Hair Perfect Pick-Me-Up. Use this dry spray shampoo to renew volume as fine hair starts to drop during the day. Absorbs oils for a fresh, full look. Stylist Tip: To create crown volume, start at the back and work from the bottom up. Spray 1 inch sections from underneath. Gently massage hair at the roots for added lift after each spray. ; see more...

Christina J.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used the John Frieda line for years and was very happy. The new hair spray is now causing my hair to dry out and break off. I can't get this stuff washed out. It's like using the cheaper hairsprays of yesteryear. Very dissatisfied. I also do not like the new 'smell'.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great! Great value, good smell, and no complaints! Would recommend to a friend or family member to try!
Shoshanna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This volume refresher is so great. My hair has the best volume when it comes to this and I love it
Jessica P.
Jonesboro, GA
The price is definitely worth it ! My hair retains oil it seems lol so this is a perfect product for those not so good hair days. I definitely recommend it.
Shana Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite dry shampoo out there. I have a hard time finding it near me, but when I do I buy a few of them. It doesn't leave white residue and it smells delicious
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was great for adding volume to my limp,fine hair.Never left my hair sticky feeling or dry.Almost out .Have to make a trip to the store for more!
Alyssa H.