John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Anytime Volume Refresher uploaded by Shana Z.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Skip flat feeling of greasy hair. Formulated with a light, fresh scent, this dry shampoo absorbs oil for a refreshing, clean feeling without visible residue. Achieve your look, then use to finish and hold touchable, full-bodied style, anytime.

Pentane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denat., Oryza Sativa, Parfum

Christina J.
I have used the John Frieda line for years and was very happy. The new hair spray is now causing my hair to dry out and break off. I can't get this stuff washed out. It's like using the cheaper hairsprays of yesteryear. Very dissatisfied. I also do not like the new 'smell'.
Shana Z.
This is by far my favorite dry shampoo out there. I have a hard time finding it near me, but when I do I buy a few of them. It doesn't leave white residue and it smells delicious
Jessica P.
Jonesboro, GA
The price is definitely worth it ! My hair retains oil it seems lol so this is a perfect product for those not so good hair days. I definitely recommend it.
Shoshanna D.
Allentown, PA
This volume refresher is so great. My hair has the best volume when it comes to this and I love it
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
This was great for adding volume to my limp,fine hair.Never left my hair sticky feeling or dry.Almost out .Have to make a trip to the store for more!
Alyssa H.