John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Out Hold Hairspray uploaded by Bailey M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Luxurious Volume All-Out Hold Hairspray - Humidity-resistant to keep styles from flattening out. Contains just enough silicone to combat over-drying the hair. Can be used all over to thicken and hold style or spot-applied for targeted lift. Transform fine, limp hair into sexy, voluminous hair. - Luxurious Volume All-Out Hold Hairspray see more...

Buy on ULTA
Stephanie D.
Walhalla sc
This product is awesome, my hair does not have any frizz, my hair is brown and very thin but the humidity makes my hair do crazy things that’s why l love this product and it smells nice also which is a big plus for me
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Totally worth it and affordable! I was in desperate need of a hairspray that would hold really fine hair when it was curled and this is my go-to! A little really goes a long way and does an amazing job with holding the shape of curls.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
I'm very picky about hairspray and of all the ones I've tried, this one was okay. It was affordable, which is great, and it does hold very well. I have fine hair, but a lot of it and it's hard to find a hairspray that holds well. So, that was good. The downside is it left my hair feeling a little "sticky" and the smelled a bit like chemicals. I normally love John Frieda products, but this one wasn't for me.
Kaylee P.
Clearfield, UT
This is one of my go to hair sprays! I love love love the smell! It holds really well without making my hair super hard. Its an affordable price and can be found in a lot of stores! It works really well for holding tease in hair too. The only downfall I've seen with this hair spray is that it can leave a white cast in hair if you spray too much.
Victoria W.
Lumberton, MS
I absolutely love this hair spray! The first time I used it it reminded me of Big hairspray! Holds my hair in place and protects it from frizz! I bought this product from Ulta and Walmart. I do not have one bad thing to say about this product! I would highly recommend it to a friend!
Mikaela W.
Annapolis, MD
My hair falls flat when I use this hairspray so it is kind of disappointing. When using it to tame flyaways, it works well. I will say that the smell is nice, but am disappointing in the fact that it makes my hair fall. I will not be purchasing this again.
Lisa P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Wonderful product. Kept my style all day, and only needed one touch up spray. My hair is light brown, medium length. Met all expectations, for this type of product. Price is good for the product, and what it does. I see no improvements that are needed.
Katlin S.
Kings Mountain, NC
I used to do Competition cheer, and when you're being flipped around, upside down, and defying gravity it can be HARD to keep a huge poof, gigantic bow and a super high pony tail, and fly aways in place all day. I would recommend this for anyone with a busy day who has no time for their hair getting messed up.
Susana N.
Easton, PA
Started using months back because most other sprays did not hold how I wanted . This product is great because it last a long time. The price is decent and it is worth it for the quality you are receiving. I would recoment this spary to others that also have trouble finding something that truly holds
Jaime C.
Robbinsdale, MN
This hairspray gave a great holding power without being crunchy or sticky. I felt like a little went a long way and I didn't have to spray a lot to get the staying power. The scent is also great!