John Frieda® Luxurious Volume All Out Hold Hair Spray by John Frieda for Unisex Hair Spray, 8.5 Ounce uploaded by Robyn L.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #76 in Hairspray

Amber K.
Amber K.
IAEGER, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything John Frieda and this is one of the best products in the line. It gives my normally flat hair some serious volume that actually stays for hours! It doesn't make my hair brittle either, which is an huge plus in my book! Definitely a five star product in my book.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
John Freida Luxurious Volume All Out Hold Hair Spray by John Freida Unisex Hairspray is a great product! My fiance uses this when he gels his hair to keep it in place all day long. It works great in humidity and hot weather and doesn't leave you feeling sticky .
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray! this is one of my favorite hair sprays on the market right now. although this is a little on the pricey side i haven't found any other spray that holds my hair in place like this one does. i also like it doesn't have a gross hairspray smell
Edna M.
Edna M.
Las vegas, NV
Oh I've tried this and let me tell you it really works! For when you need a long lasting hairstyle, like a big event this is very helpful, you will have no regrets I still have a little bit and its been awhile since I got it because a little goes a long way.
De Anna P.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hair spray because it is firm and not sticky yet still manageable and it holds. I have very fine hair and need as much volume as I can get. This helps in that department a good hairspray to use to tease you hair.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good hairspray. Has good hold. My hair lasted the whole night. I like that it doesn't make your hair too frigid and tough. It works alright for teasing. I love that it isn't too heavy but gets the job done
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Jasper, AL
I purchased this to use on my hair for a southern summer wedding hoping to combat the heat and humidity. It held all day long and I was super impressed by the quality! Love this stuff!
alyssa b.
alyssa b.
Grand Island, NE
I love this product!
great product for any type of hair. has a long hold and a great smell and is easy to wash out with no issues. great price for this product i highly recommend this
Jessee D.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works good, not to excited about the smell though honestly. it lingers as well. I didn't find it held all that long either, slightly disappointed esp for the price.
Blanca R.
Blanca R.

I do not like for my thick, wavy hair , I do not really see any difference when using it , my hair is dry and very thick , it does not work for me .
Lorena W.
Lorena W.
Canton, MI
I have super straight baby fine, frog fur for hair. Does this have a lighter or weighted heavy feel when using. Is it worth it's price.