BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Provide the perfect foundation to build full-volume style for up to 7 days. This innovatively developed volumizing treatment for hair penetrates fine strands and thickens individual fibers for enhanced texture and fullness. Hair feels noticeably thicker and stronger, lasting through multiple washes. Expertly designed to be used alone for naturally full-bodied tresses, or as a prep for creating weightless, voluminous style using the Luxurious Volume styling range.

Aqua, Isodecylneopentanoate, PVP, polyquaternium-37,
Vp/va Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyimide-1, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Parfum, Silicone Quaternium-18, Trideceth-6, Malic Acid, Trideceth-12, Glycine, Steartrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Alcohol Denat., Amp-isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Green 3

John Frieda® Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment
  • "I would recommend this product to people with thick, course hair, but for me (fine, thin hair) it really changed the texture of my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "This product smells great and gave my hair that added volume it needed." in 2 reviews
  • "the conditioner has the same coconut smell and leave your hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I'm thankful I got this from my Voxbox, BUT I did as the directions said, didn't even use a dime sized amount & I washed it out, & it left my hair looking so greasy." in 1 review
  • "It is a great product and I will definitely be buying it when I run out!" in 1 review
💋Cara S.
I have had a horrible time with my hair growing very thin and extremely fine, to the point of much embarrassment for me. I tried so many things to help or hide the problem that was causing me so much my private agony, but NOTHING and I do mean NOTHING worked for me, until I found John Frieda's Luxurious Volume line. I have seen some people leave a bad review on maybe just one of the products, say like just the shampoo or just the Root Booster spray and frankly, I am shocked by it, but in my personal opinion, that is because they were only using that one product & not using any of the other products in this same line that are meant to be used together & work hand in hand. I personally use both the John Frieda Luxurious Volume shampoo & conditioner, every time I wash my hair, as well as the Luxurious Volume 7 day treatment every third day. When I get out of the shower I always spray my roots with the John Frieda Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion while my hair is still damp before I dry it. I would never lie about something that can be so traumatic and/or difficult for ANY person to go through, especially a woman - losing your hair, in quantity and in thickness can be a very embarrassing & stressful problem, but using these products has literally saved me from so much personal agony & embarrassment because the results are absolutely gorgeous and no one would actually ever be able to tell what I had been struggling privately with. The results are truly beautiful and your hair not only looks thicker, but it even feels much thicker. I have tried so many other products that promise great things & still will, just to try them out, but I ALWAYS return to my John Frieda and would be absolutely beside myself if John Frieda ever stopped making my life saving hair solutions that ARE all found only in his Luxurious Volume line.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I had high hopes for this product and unfortunately this product didn't meet my expectations. I have color-treated, thin hair that always needs volume and I've used a variety of good hair sprays and dry shampoos to add texture and definition to my hair. I've never used an in-shower treatment before so this was exciting. I've used this product several times before realizing that I just didn't see any significant results. I followed the directions on the packaging in terms of applying to product to my hair and I still didn't see increased volume or thicker hair. I won't be re-purchasing, however just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it hasn't worked for others. Everyone has different hair and since I've heard others speak highly of this product, I would just say that it's worth trying and finding out of it's the right product for your specific type of hair.
Eva B.
Brooklyn
After i tried a sample of this i bought it in bulk full size online. It really works esp when i blow out my wavy hair i can feel fuller hair with more volume. Give it a try
Julia M.
Narragansett, RI
I have always had fine, thin hair and as I've gotten older it's gotten even thinner. I have tried too many products to remember or name. This is the only one that even comes close to delivering on its promise. I only wash my hair and use this product once a week. After washing and conditioning my hair I place about 1.5 pumps of this in my hands and then apply to my roots and to a lesser extent the rest of my hair. I leave it in while I shower and shave my legs, etc. On the days I don't wash my hair I use Wen or just a light conditioner. This product does make my hair look fuller and it has more body than it has ever had. I've had short hair for a long time and I am actually growing it out a little now because this product works so well.
Kelly D.
Obsessed with this. I've had thin and very fine hair all my damn life, and though I can get volume if I spend a good chunk of time post shower with sprays, dryers,etc nothing has ever truly made my hair THICKER. This absolutely does that. I just used about 1.5 pumps, applied in shower, left on for about 4 minutes and rinsed super well. My hair Feels and Looks thicker, it lasts nice and my very thin spot at crown looks a million times better!. I'm amazed, and in love. It's fairly cheap ( less than $10) so well with to give it a try. My bottle will last me long time because my hair is so thin and fine I only have to use a small amount, so yay! John Frieda® Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment
Norene C.
I tried this product for about 10 days, as I do not wash my hair every single day. I have a bob with dyed black hair that is layered. My ends get extremely dry, and my hair sometimes goes flat from too much conditioner. I found this boosted the volume of my hair and made it easier to wear curlier, wavy styles. But I would not use it on days when I want to straighten my hair for a smooth straight look. Overall, very good for what it promises.
PrincessYouOughta (.
I received this product in an Allure Beauty Box. It is a gel like treatment that you apply after shampooing and conditioning. I believe it was suggested to leave in around 5 mins before rinsing then blowdrying. It does make for a long shower so not something to do if you are in a hurry.
The scent is nice a fruity without being overpowering. I have very thin hair and this did provide a little extra volume to my hair. I wouldn't consider the results "magical" like the Allure editors. It was nice but I didn't feel like I wanted to purchase the full size.
Hillary P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Best stuff ever!  I got a sample of it and could not believe it REALLY works!  It lasts at least a week!  It's like a conditioner but you can also use it with their conditioner.  My very long straight colored hair sometimes needs a little extra body.  Some conditioners leave it limp.  This treatment left it so full of body I am a believer.  My only problem with it is I'm having a problem finding it in stores!  I did finally order it online.   Please get this product into the stores soon!!!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the John Frieda luxurious Volume 7 Day treatment in my Allure Beauty box. I washed and conditioned my hair. I then applied this and rinsed it out. I have a perm that has grown out about 4 to 5 inches and this gave me the extra volume that I needed. It smells like a spa fragrance very floral and high end. The volume lasted for several days.
Ana J.
I have relatively thin hair, and this product takes it from fine to thick! Or at least gives the illusion of thick hair 😅. It lasts around one day (which kinda sucks, but it seriously works so I won't deduct any stars) and is pretty affordable. It doesn't dry out my hair and that's a huge plus because I've tried variations of this product from different brands, and they dry my hair out SO much. 10/10 would recommend
Brooklynn B.
winston salem, NC
Where can I find this & how much does it cost?! I can't wait to try it!
Jamie Rae B.
Does this work??
Jenny C.
Lexington, NC
I use the root booster from this line and I really like it. I have very thick hair, but it has no volume and is very straight. Anyone tried this with a similar hair type? Does it work or weight your hair down?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I have super thin fine hair and am always looking for ways to add volume and texture to my hair, does this product really work?
Miriam A.
Pine Bush, NY
Hello, i want to know if this really works. i have wavy to curly hair, will it volumize my vurls?