Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Heather L.
Heather L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good but I wish it was better. The pros is that if you have shorter hair and layers you'll be able to see the volume after a blow out. The cons that I had encountered is that because I have long hair (past shoulders) with few layers the bulk of the volume was near the top of head and framed my face. After giving myself a blow out I would say the style lasted almost 3 days. My only gripe with it is that I do find it to be a little drying on the ends even after conditioning (like the box tells you to) prior to using the treatment.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
This is a great product filled with busy women in mind. I can do this part of my shower routine and not really have to worry about taking up extra time to get back in the shower afterwards to rinse it out. It is simple and allows ease and relaxation without any complex extra steps wash your hair deep condition while you take care of whatever else then Boom rinse and out and about your day. It leaves your hair soft to the touch without any waxy stripped feeling.
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I was skeptical about a product to add volume and only use once a week. But it works! I use it with the matching volume shampoo and conditioner. My hair is very fine and thni. Everything I have tried weighs my hair down. I can stand on my head to blow dry , looks good for about a minute then it just deflate. But this product has made the biggest difference. Trick is to use on the scalp and use the conditioner on the length. Has made a believer out of me
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I am so happy so find this product. My hair is usually oily and flat. After using this one, my hair feels soft, light has some volume.
I usually wash my hair everyday since I have very oily hair. This one does not stop the oil but it added volume to my hair after every wash. It lasts about 3 washes.
If you are looking for something to add volume to your hair, give this a try. It is a good deal for a good product.

Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I liked this treatment. Even with my hair being completely fried from coloring, heat, exposure to life, this worked. The scent was nice. I really loved the fact that my hair looked and felt good afterwards. And it lasted. Not greasy or heavy, just perfect for me. I already have thick hair and this really boosted the volume as well. So I would recommend for all hair types.
Julia Lizeth Lear 316365 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 316365 G.
Miami , FL
Texturally transforms fine hair, leaving it full even after multiple washes.
This lightweight semi-permanent treatment establishes a base for volumized styling, enabling her to achieve a look previously viewed unattainable.
Kay O.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Anything John Frieda is amazing! Definitely recommend this brand as a go-to product for hair needs. I got this product for my mother because she has flat thin hair, the results were great. You must follow instructions for best results. I say this is a very affordable product compared to other brands that promise similar results.
Maryam L.
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV
Feb. 3, 2017, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: John Frieda® Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment
Texturally transforms fine hair leaving it fully even after multiple washes. Lightweight semi permanent treatment establishes a base for volumized styling enabling a look previously viewed unattainable. The treatment works by penetrating into each fiber and amplifying each hair strand for lift that lasts through multiple washes.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
This was more money than I was wanting to spend but I am glad I listened to my girl friends when they said it really helped them. I have pretty thick, wavy hair and it tends to fall flat around my head unless otherwise prompted. I felt that the 7 day treatment added a bounce that wasn't there before. It lasted roughly 3 weeks.
Mary A.
Mary A.
I have fine textured, straight hair. And I live in a high humidity climate. This product gives me good results without dirtying up my hair or making it stiff. I use it with the mousse and am (for the first time) satisfied with how well my style holds up. It gives noticeable volume and the curl stays in for a few days.
Brooklynn B.
Brooklynn B.
Winston Salem , NC
Where can I find this & how much does it cost?! I can't wait to try it!
Jamie Rae B.
Jamie Rae B.
Does this work??
Blanca v.
Blanca v.
Chowchilla, CA
Does this product really work
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Lexington, NC
I use the root booster from this line and I really like it. I have very thick hair, but it has no volume and is very straight. Anyone tried this with a similar hair type? Does it work or weight your hair down?
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I have super thin fine hair and am always looking for ways to add volume and texture to my hair, does this product really work?