Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Manon R.
Manon R.
Casselman, Ontario

I received samples of the John Frieda luxurious volume 7-day volume trio (shampoo, conditioner and in-shower treatment) from My Voice in exchange for an honest review. I have very fine, thin hair so I am always on the lookout for volumizing products.

The in-shower treatment had a slight floral scent. I used most of the sample in my long hair as per the directions. It seemed to rinse out completely.

After blow drying my hair, I noticed a little more volume than usual (usual would be no volume at all). The volume stayed through the second day. I washed my hair on the third day since it was too oily. Overall I did like the volume that was created by this trio but I could feel the product on my hair. I normally have an oily scalp and I found that my hair was greasier than usual on the second day. This trio may be better suited to someone with dryer and/or shorter hair. I will not purchase full size.
lindsey b.
lindsey b.
Fergus Falls, MN

one limp-locked tester put it, "My hair looked as full and bouncy at 9 p.m. as it had right after I styled it at 9 a.m. I've never found a product that can do that—that's huge for me." Even more magical? The effect really did last through an average of three shampoos (and if that's more like ten days for you, hey, we won't judge). The "magic" is actually science: "Once the film on the outside of the hair starts to wash away, the malic acid draws in moisture," says cosmetic chemist Ni'Kita Wilson. "This causes more plumping from the inside and even longer-lasting volume."
Heather L.
Heather L.

This product is good but I wish it was better. The pros is that if you have shorter hair and layers you'll be able to see the volume after a blow out. The cons that I had encountered is that because I have long hair (past shoulders) with few layers the bulk of the volume was near the top of head and framed my face. After giving myself a blow out I would say the style lasted almost 3 days. My only gripe with it is that I do find it to be a little drying on the ends even after conditioning (like the box tells you to) prior to using the treatment.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

Me encanta este producto. Lo noté en la sección de liquidación de Walmart para super barato y tuvimos que probarlo. Ahora estoy enganchado y lo compraría totalmente para el precio normal. Tengo el pelo muy grueso, largo, y sufro de que sea pesado y pesado abajo tan poco volumen ocurre naturalmente. Yo uso este producto en la ducha, así como el spray volumizer después de mi ducha y trabajan tan bien juntos! Mi pelo nunca le falta volumen y finalmente puedo disfrutar de mi pelo largo!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

I absolutely love this product. I noticed it in Walmart's clearance section for super cheap and had to try it. Now I'm hooked and would totally buy it for the normal price. I have very thick, long, hair and I suffer from it being heavy and weighted down so very little volume naturally occurs. I use this product in the shower as well as the spray volumizer after my shower and they work so well together! My hair never lacks volume and I can finally enjoy my long hair!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

This is a great product filled with busy women in mind. I can do this part of my shower routine and not really have to worry about taking up extra time to get back in the shower afterwards to rinse it out. It is simple and allows ease and relaxation without any complex extra steps wash your hair deep condition while you take care of whatever else then Boom rinse and out and about your day. It leaves your hair soft to the touch without any waxy stripped feeling.
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL

I was skeptical about a product to add volume and only use once a week. But it works! I use it with the matching volume shampoo and conditioner. My hair is very fine and thni. Everything I have tried weighs my hair down. I can stand on my head to blow dry , looks good for about a minute then it just deflate. But this product has made the biggest difference. Trick is to use on the scalp and use the conditioner on the length. Has made a believer out of me
Rafaella S.
Rafaella S.
Toronto, Ontario

I had the chance to try a sample of this product and I gotta tell you I really liked it. It made my hair look prettier for sure! Now, like the other products in the Luxurious Volume line that I've tried, this treatment does not add volume. Also, I wouldn't say the results I had from this product lasted 7 days. Not even close to that. Still, I really like the way my hair felt and looked, but I don't believe I would purchase this.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
yacolt, WA

I am so happy so find this product. My hair is usually oily and flat. After using this one, my hair feels soft, light has some volume.
I usually wash my hair everyday since I have very oily hair. This one does not stop the oil but it added volume to my hair after every wash. It lasts about 3 washes.
If you are looking for something to add volume to your hair, give this a try. It is a good deal for a good product.

dara h.
dara h.

I love this product! after bleaching my hair this summer, it had a great, thick texture to it, but when I colored it back to brown in the fall, my locks were limp and flat again. this promised to give back my thicker, more textured hair and did it deliver! 3 days after my hair was noticeably more volumous and thicker again. I have short, fine hair with some curl and this product was just what I needed!
Brooklynn B.
Brooklynn B.
Winston Salem , NC

Where can I find this & how much does it cost?! I can't wait to try it!
Jamie Rae B.
Jamie Rae B.

Does this work??
Rita F.
Rita F.

Does this really give you hair volume my hair is so fine I need something to thicken it will this work
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx

I have super thin fine hair and am always looking for ways to add volume and texture to my hair, does this product really work?
Blanca v.
Blanca v.
Chowchilla, Ca

Does this product really work

Join Now