BY JOHN FRIEDA®

An easy-to-use gel-creme formula that boosts shine right in the shower without affecting color. gives hair a wake-up call and turns the light on faded, lackluster hair so it glows with newfound vibrancy and shine anytime hair needs a pick-me-up. all you have to do is shampoo, condition, then glaze! gentle, innovative formula infuses hair with dramatic shine and supple, luxurious texture that enlivens any hair color. does not contain color, making it ideal for every shade of hair. for all shades of natural, color-treated or highlighted hair. see more...

• ATTENTION ALL: YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!!! John Frieda Luminous Glaze...1 Answers
  • Oh my gosh John Freda has came out with this clea... Be the first to answer!
  • Would you recommend this if your roots tend to get oily? Also do ...2 Answers
Lynn B.
Huge disappointment and ate the OPI off my nails. It also had a strong smell that wasn’t pleasant. I have dark brown hair and my hair didn’t look any shinier. I returned the product to Ulta. I won’t try again or recommend.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
ATTENTION ALL: YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!!! John Frieda Luminous Glaze® Clear Shine Gloss 6.5 fl. oz. Box This one is clear, but they make one for brunettes, blondes, and redheads. Do yourself a favor this Holiday Season...FIND IT AND USE IT! It’s a kind of slippery product that you put on your hair in the shower after washing & conditioning and then let it sit for a little bit. It doesn’t lather or anything and actually feels weird, but pay no mind because the end result will surely make you smile from ear to ear!!! Anyways, rinse it out (hair will still feel weird) and once your hair is dry, it will be sparkly and shiny, more so than EVER! I just can’t emphasize the word EVER, enough!!! This is brilliant, ladies!!! It doesn’t matter the color, length, of texture of your hair...your hair will look better than it ever has in your entire life and since this is the season to sparkle and shine, now is the time to buy and use this product!!! If you want your hair to have color dimension, vibrancy, SHINE SHINE SHINE, and look super healthy, then you NEED to buy this product. THe one I am reviewing is the clear version and works for everyone...even those with Grey hair and omg, I’ve never seen natural grey more beautiful in my life than on my Granny after using THIS!!! Buy it...now. 💜💜💜
Puma G.
LA, CA
I love , love LOVE this stuff!! I 1st tried it while at a friends house a while back, we were getting ready to go out for the evening. I have curly hair but I also straighten it so either way I'm going to have frizz. When I put this on my hair was straighten with a flat iron which causes a lot of frizz in my case, but as soon as I put this on I had the smoothst hair ever!! I bought some the next day I love it! Also my hair survived all night and we were in several different environments including the beach where my hair usually curls up due to the moisture in the air, but not that night my hair stayed straight and moved like if I had nothing in it.
Melissa B.
Mason, MI
I bought this on a whim. My hair is always frizzy and dry and they were out of the product recommended to me. So, I chose this instead! WOW! My hair was visibly shinier and smoothr, and I can't get over how soft it is to the touch, and SO MUCH less frizz. You can use it any time you shampoo or once a week as a treatment. The best part is, the more you use it, the more it works. It does have a slightly odd smell, but once you see your hair shining you'll forget about it!
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I think this shine gloss is okay.

It does make my normally frizzy hair more smooth and does add some shine, but it's definitely not comparable to a salon treatment. Also the strong is very smell.

You can't use it when you are wearing nail polish because it will strip the color. I think this product is decent but it's not anything special.

I was able to find this at Walmart but I have also seen it at Target.
Munia G.
I was not a fan of this product. I used the glaze as was instructed per packaging but got awful results. I already suffer from dry frizzy hair and this product made my hair even more dry. When the product was on my hair, my hair did look more shiny but as it wore off, my hair was dryer than usual and more tangled. Other than the shine that it provided when the product was first used, this glaze smelled quite nice to me. That's why I give it 2/5 stars. I will not purchase this product again nor would I recommend it to friends.
María A.
Charlotte, NC
Who doesn't love shiny hair? My hair is very dark, almost black, and tends to lighten in the summer, which I'm not a fan of because along with it comes dryness and loss of sheen. John Frieda's Luminous Glaze Clear Shine gloss adds back some of the lustre. People comment constantly when my hair is straigtened how shiny it is. I have no problems sharing my secret!
Mia K.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Ok, I live in the south where humidity is a huge problem! I got this product to help control a little of the frizz. I have used other products to try and give my hair a shine but they left my hair oily. This product helps my hair shine as if I just went to the salon without giving me an oily residue
April P.
I absolutely love John Freida's Luminous Glaze Clear Shine Gloss! I have curly, color treated hair that was dull, with hard to control frizz. This product brought life, shine and frizz control to my hair. I prefer to use it as a weekly treatment and it has lasting results. I have long hair and one bottle lasts three weeks for me.I would highly recommend!
Jaclin H.
Tega Cay, SC
I absolutely love products like this! A gloss treatment can do wonders on dull, faded, color treated hair. It's brings shine back to your hair without damage and can help you get through to your next hair appointment! I absolutely recommend!
Kristine A.
Would you recommend this if your roots tend to get oily? Also do you use it after every time you wash or just occasionally?
Aeron M.
Does this galze make your hair hair feel stiff, or "sticky"?
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Oh my gosh John Freda has came out with this clear shine please that will make your hair so shiny I am a repeat buyer it's not expensive and it will definitely get the job done I urge you to try it once you try it you will never go back to any of the products I guarantee you that