BY JOHN FRIEDA®

An easy-to-use gel-creme formula that boosts shine right in the shower without affecting color. gives hair a wake-up call and turns the light on faded, lackluster hair so it glows with newfound vibrancy and shine anytime hair needs a pick-me-up. all you have to do is shampoo, condition, then glaze! gentle, innovative formula infuses hair with dramatic shine and supple, luxurious texture that enlivens any hair color. does not contain color, making it ideal for every shade of hair. for all shades of natural, color-treated or highlighted hair. see more...

• Oh my gosh John Freda has came out with this clea... Be the first to answer!
  • Would you recommend this if your roots tend to get oily? Also do ...2 Answers
  • Does this galze make your hair hair feel stiff, or "sticky"?1 Answers
Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg this product was my favorite for YEARS! It makes your hair so shiny! However they used to have color types, so platinum/blonde which were my favorite! Hope they bring them back!
JenN10orless A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing products. I stayed away from it for years because I thought it would make my hair grease. Absolutely not!! I have beautiful shiny hair!
Melissa B.
Mason, MI
I bought this on a whim. My hair is always frizzy and dry and they were out of the product recommended to me. So, I chose this instead! WOW! My hair was visibly shinier and smoothr, and I can't get over how soft it is to the touch, and SO MUCH less frizz. You can use it any time you shampoo or once a week as a treatment. The best part is, the more you use it, the more it works. It does have a slightly odd smell, but once you see your hair shining you'll forget about it!
Courtney O.
Athens, GA
Product really worked. My hair was smooth and glossy for a few days. Kept up with the high expectation of John Frieda products
April P.
I absolutely love John Freida's Luminous Glaze Clear Shine Gloss! I have curly, color treated hair that was dull, with hard to control frizz. This product brought life, shine and frizz control to my hair. I prefer to use it as a weekly treatment and it has lasting results. I have long hair and one bottle lasts three weeks for me.I would highly recommend!
Tatiana C.
Palmdale , CA
Left me hair looking refreshed! I liked the texture it wasn't to thick or thin just right!
Mandy  .
San Antonio, TX
This product is great for dull lackluster hair. It adds beautiful shine and smooths hair as well.
Mia K.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Ok, I live in the south where humidity is a huge problem! I got this product to help control a little of the frizz. I have used other products to try and give my hair a shine but they left my hair oily. This product helps my hair shine as if I just went to the salon without giving me an oily residue
Kiri P.
Seminole, Ok
Love this stuff. You put it on after you wash and condition your hair. It just gives it a sleek shine.
Marisol R.
In the winter when my hair gets really dull and lackluster I like using this. It gives your hair a shine boost without coloring.
Kristine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend this if your roots tend to get oily? Also do you use it after every time you wash or just occasionally?
Aeron M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this galze make your hair hair feel stiff, or "sticky"?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Oh my gosh John Freda has came out with this clear shine please that will make your hair so shiny I am a repeat buyer it's not expensive and it will definitely get the job done I urge you to try it once you try it you will never go back to any of the products I guarantee you that