John Frieda® Luminous Color Glaze Us uploaded by June B.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #9 in Temporary Hair Color

Previously salon-exclusive: easy-to-use gel-crème formula delivers high-impact shine for show-stopping glossy brown color right in the shower. With Color Illuminating Technology and shine boosters. Helps provide life, luminosity, and richness to brunette. Ammonia and peroxide free. Not a permanent hair color. Will not lift or lighten hair color. Results intensify with each use. Clear hair glaze for all shades of natural, color-treated or highlighted brunette hair.

Water, Propylene Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., PEG-12 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Xanthan Gum, Dimethiconol, Oleyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Methylcloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothizolinone, Pearl Powder

Lynn B.
Huge disappointment and ate the OPI off my nails. It also had a strong smell that wasn’t pleasant. I have dark brown hair and my hair didn’t look any shinier. I returned the product to Ulta. I won’t try again or recommend.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
ATTENTION ALL: YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!!! John Frieda Luminous Glaze® Clear Shine Gloss 6.5 fl. oz. Box This one is clear, but they make one for brunettes, blondes, and redheads. Do yourself a favor this Holiday Season...FIND IT AND USE IT! It’s a kind of slippery product that you put on your hair in the shower after washing & conditioning and then let it sit for a little bit. It doesn’t lather or anything and actually feels weird, but pay no mind because the end result will surely make you smile from ear to ear!!! Anyways, rinse it out (hair will still feel weird) and once your hair is dry, it will be sparkly and shiny, more so than EVER! I just can’t emphasize the word EVER, enough!!! This is brilliant, ladies!!! It doesn’t matter the color, length, of texture of your hair...your hair will look better than it ever has in your entire life and since this is the season to sparkle and shine, now is the time to buy and use this product!!! If you want your hair to have color dimension, vibrancy, SHINE SHINE SHINE, and look super healthy, then you NEED to buy this product. THe one I am reviewing is the clear version and works for everyone...even those with Grey hair and omg, I’ve never seen natural grey more beautiful in my life than on my Granny after using THIS!!! Buy it...now. 💜💜💜
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
I am a natural light blonde and I have dyed my hair red several times over the years. However, red is very hard to stay in blonde hair for so long and fades sooo quickly. I did like this color glaze and the red color was really pretty, it also left my hair very shiny which I loved. Would buy again but can't find in stores anymore.
Ann R.
Roseville, MN
Great for after blow drying or when air drying your hair, you have to use it gently or your hair will look greasy, smells great and the shines last for about 2 days, not my ultimate favorite but would buy again!
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
I color my hair at home frequently. I always use red hair dye. Unfortunately, the red always seems to fade very fast. I started using John Freida Radiant Red Luminous Color Glaze to help keep my color more vibrant. It does a good job at keeping my color more vivid twice as long as it normally would without it.
Olivia D.
Louisville, KY
HOLY GRAIL HAIR PRODUCT. Slather this on your hair once a week (I use the version without color), and you're left with silkier, easier to manage, shinier hair. I have naturally coarse hair, so this product has changed my life. Addicted and I buy it too often bc I run out so quickly. Wish it had a longer staying power, but truly can't complain.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I'm not a fan of the color changing shampoo I got blonde for when I had blonde hair and made my hair turn yellow instead of blonde. It counter reacted with my natural hair and made it worse. I like John Frieda but product didn't make me happy
Have used several times. Gives your hair that extra boost of shine and color. Only complaint is it will stain your skin or shower so be careful when using. Overall nice product. Would use again just wish it was a little longer lasting.
Stephanie ..
I have medium-dark brunette hair. I really didn't notice a difference in color or shine after a full bottle of this product. Not to mention it made my tub brown if you didn't scrub it right away. Not worth the money.
Lauren F.
Spring, TX
Great product. I love this brand, all products are so good. It's so easy to apply and the hair will really shine after using it. The results is very natural. The price is the only problem, I think expensive.
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
I recently replaced my purple hair for a chocolate ombre (professional job) and I have a special event coming up soon. I wanted to just add some color. How far away from my event should I do that? How long do the changes last?
Kristine A.
Would you recommend this if your roots tend to get oily? Also do you use it after every time you wash or just occasionally?
Aeron M.
Does this galze make your hair hair feel stiff, or "sticky"?
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
ATTENTION ALL: YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!!! John Frieda® Luminous Color Glaze Us This one is clear, but they make one for brunettes, blondes, and redheads. Do yourself a favor this Holiday Season...FIND IT AND USE IT! It’s a kind of slippery product that you put on your hair in the shower after washing & conditioning and then let it sit for a little bit. It doesn’t lather or anything and actually feels weird, but pay no mind because the end result will surely make you smile from ear to ear!!! Anyways, rinse it out (hair will still feel weird) and once your hair is dry, it will be sparkly and shiny, more so than EVER! I just can’t emphasize the word EVER, enough!!! This is brilliant, ladies!!! It doesn’t matter the color, length, of texture of your hair...your hair will look better than it ever has in your entire life and since this is the season to sparkle and shine, now is the time to buy and use this product!!! If you want your hair to have color dimension, vibrancy, SHINE SHINE SHINE, and look super healthy, then you NEED to buy this product. THe one I am reviewing is the clear version and works for everyone...even those with Grey hair and omg, I’ve never seen natural grey more beautiful in my life than on my Granny after using THIS!!! Buy it...now. 💜💜💜
Julie  A.
River Grove, IL
Does this product really work?