John Frieda® Luminous Color Glaze Us

Previously salon-exclusive: easy-to-use gel-crème formula delivers high-impact shine for show-stopping glossy brown color right in the shower. With Color Illuminating Technology and shine boosters. Helps provide life, luminosity, and richness to brunette. Ammonia and peroxide free. Not a permanent hair color. Will not lift or lighten hair color. Results intensify with each use. Clear hair glaze for all shades of natural, color-treated or highlighted brunette hair.

Water, Propylene Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., PEG-12 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Xanthan Gum, Dimethiconol, Oleyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Methylcloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothizolinone, Pearl Powder

Do they make just clear hair glaze products?
Is this safe for color treated hair? How long does it last?
Oh my gosh John Freda has came out with this clear shine please that will make your hair so shiny I am a repeat buyer it's not expensive and it will definitely get the job done I urge you to try it once you try it you will never go back to any of the products I guarantee you that
Start your review of John Frieda® Luminous Color Glaze Us!
How would you rate this product?
Newnan, GA
John Frieda® Luminous Color Glaze Us uploaded by Marielis L.
I have not been able to get on the same schedule as my hair dresser. The last time I sat at her chair was January 4th!!! Almost an entire year, so I went on amazon and grabbed this color glaze and like that it deposits some color to rid of some brashness while leaving hair shiny! I would definitely repurchase
Beaufort, SC
This is ok. I’ve tried the blonde, brown, and red. The red is my favorite though I definitely think they need to make this more as a deep conditioning treatment and less chemically in general. And this has to sit for at least 20 mins if you want to see any even slight color changes.
So when dying hair at home, it is important that you either dye your hair beforehand IF your intention is to go lighter. This is my go-to product and love the gel consistency as it makes it easier to mix with the developer. The affordability is also a major plus
East Elmhurst , NY
Works nicely and the color comes out nice and evenly. I like the brand and the smell isn’t as strong as some of the other hair dies. The color lasts for a couple of months without fading and my hair feels very silky after using it.
Colorado Springs , CO
This keeps your hair color rich and healthy looking. They used to make this for red hair too and it was great. I use it once or twice a month depending on what I’m going for. I think it makes a big difference.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love this glaze to add shine and a hint of color back to otherwise dull and lifeless looking hair. It's only a temporary decision when you use this product so if you don't like it, wash wash wash!
Potomac , MD
Can get a bit messy in the shower, but it’s worth it. I love the shine and use a couple times a week. I would improve the scent as it is a bit “chemically “ smelling. I will continue to buy because the shine is incredible.
I bought this but wasn’t sure I wanted to use it because I couldn’t tell if it had any very toxic ingredients. These days it’s so very hard to find non toxic or harmful hair colors. This one seemed less harmful.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Get it !! I’ve tried so many hair dyes, so many hair coloring techniques and even bleached my hair just to dye it back when using another brand’s hair dye. Nothing worked like this. Gave my hair a healthy shine at the end.
El Mirage, AZ
I really like this product. Gray started coming out in my hair and I didn’t want to dye my hair. When I use this product it makes my hair look like I have highlights. It’s not permanent but will last as long as you continue using it. I use the brilliant brunette and it will stain your hands so use gloves.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...