BY JOHN FRIEDA® #21 in Detangling Treatments

• I've noticed that there have been reviews on the John Frieda Blonde...1 Answers
  • Does anyone with fine hair find that this product weighs down their...1 Answers
  • Do you think that this product works especially f...Be the first to answer!
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I've always loved John Frieda's sleek and shine products. This one is a detangler and works amazingly. It's meant for blond hair, so you can use a little more than you normally would, but still use it sparingly so it doesn't weight down your hair. I'm big on smells and this product smells great. I'd definitely recommend it for the price.
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Unfortunately I did not care for this detangler I did not like that it was a lotion type detangler I like my spray detangler's I feel like the lotion leaves the hair kind of heavy and away and makes me feel like I put gel or something in my hair doesn't leave my hair feeling clean like I just washed it..
SynergyByDesign #.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent. A little pricey, but with hair like mine - it's worth it. Especially when you're a natural black haired Sicilian whose now platinum blonde. I also have some crazy strong seizures, so my hair tangles like crazy; a good detangler is essential for my thick, coarse, curly, wavy and bleached hair.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shine/detangler is awesome for my curls! It has a pleasant scent and lasts all day, it isn't greasy. It is much better than other shine serums, it sticky and has great hold. I like to buy it at Target. I would totally recommend this to anyone with wavy, curly, or frizz-prone hair. Awesome product!
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
its perfect for my bleached blonde hair. Ive damaged my hair throughout the years bleaching/ coloring it. it take a glob of conditioner every time just to comb it. This helps combing it so much easier. It doesn't leave it oily or that dirty look. I would recommend it to everyone
Jill S.
Jill S.
I love this detangler for when I have summertime highlights. The scent is decent. Nothing amazing but definitely not bad. I find a little goes a long way. This is great for when hair is brittle from the summer sun and from the beach. I love that it brings out the highlights!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the blonde line from john frieda in general. the scent gets weird when the product gets old, which is okay. however, I do like this product but if I use too much it makes my hair so oily so quickly! I would probably repurchase this product though. the price is right!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Have used this product in the past and have found it to work well. The scent is nice, it doesn't clump or leave any residue in your hair. The price is generally in line with other lower end products, not too expensive but not "cheap" by any means. Definitely recommend.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this detangler sleek and shine. It really made my hair feel so sleek. I got so many different compliments on how amazing it really looked. It so so shinny, and so smooth. I use this product every single day. I'm really satisfied with how well it works.
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love this blonde detangler it matches my hi lights and smells great too. I got it on sale at cvs and bought the shampoo and conditioner also to use along with it. Not greasy goes on feeling fresh and adds to a beach waves effect if you towel dry your hair.
I've noticed that there have been reviews on the John Frieda Blonde Spotlight Sleek & Shine. I love this product, have not been able to find it for a long time. Where is everyone getting it?
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Does anyone with fine hair find that this product weighs down their hair too much or makes it greasy looking?
kaylee b.
kaylee b.
Is this good with really thick and wavy hair?
Kara S.
Kara S.
Do you think that this product works especially for blonde hair?