BY JOHN FRIEDA® #18 in Detangling Treatments

• I've noticed that there have been reviews on the John Frieda Blon...1 Answers
  • Does anyone with fine hair find that this product weighs down the...1 Answers
  • Do you think that this product works especially f... Be the first to answer!
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Love this product! I would suggest only use it 2-3 times a week if you have a sensitive scalp Best thing to use in the winter time for when your really dry Who doesn’t love old navy #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
I love John Frieda’s line for blonde hair. It really keeps colored hair looking healthy and bright. This product isn’t as great for detangling as it is for shine and smoothness. I find that there is sometimes build up with the product, too.
Kassiah P.
This stuff REALLY works and it kept my blonde color in so much longer! Less fading and less tangles! It is affordable and easily accessible (sold at Kroger and Target for sure). I really love this product and will continue to buy it.
Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
I have very fine thin hair and NEED a detangler as well as my 8yr old daughter..We've tried tons of detanglers and some work some don't do as well,but a friend of mine that I help when dying her hair,gave me a sample of this JF blonde detangler bc of my color treated hair swearing by it .The first use i fell in love. Everything i wanted in a detangler and more came from this small sample not to mention although my daughter's hair has never been colored,it works miracles on hers as well..even after a ton of conditioner her hair ALWAYS was left with tons of tangles and this product knocks all those painful tear jerking stands of detangled hair out of the park..Definitely recommend!
Lupita V.
Dallas, TX
I swear by this product! I used to wear hair extensions and not the clip in but the microbeads and well you shower with them and you go to bed with them and do everything with them. But even though they are made of human hair they get way more tangle than your hair and you can no be pulling on them that is why I started to use this product. It is magical I do not have to use a lot I just spray it on wet or dry hair and brush my hair it does what it claims to do it detangles the hair and leaves a present smell.
Allison S.
John Frieda makes incredible and affordable hair products for blondes. This treatment leaves your hair smelling incredible and makes it glossy and easy to untangle after a shower. It makes it look like I have gone to the hair salon and got a blow out. My hair is very processed so it gets tangled in the shower and is very fragile. This product has made a huge change in my hair. It keeps it from breaking so much trying to detangle it after a shower. This is a product is a must have!
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
I've tried some John Frieda products, my favorite is the anti-frizz serum. I'm new using this blond spotlight detangler, but at the moment I an say that it do what it promises. It works with natural or colored hair, and is perfect if you have damaged hair because it prevents split ends.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
So about a year ago, I was using the old formula of the Shampoo/Conditioner and it worked AMAZINGLY. Fast foward to this year, and Im not as impressed. The first time I used the old formula it was to fade my henna, and it faded all the way back to blonde. With this new formula its not doing as much. I have about 3 inches of my natural ash blonde roots and the rest of m hair is a medium/dark reddish brown (from henna). It has lightened it a bit, I use it 1-2 times a week so as not to over do it. But I really miss the old formula. Like its barely even doing anything to my blonde roots... Really miss the old stuff
Yve B.
I had this product when I had blonde hair and I loved it, my hair was damaged and would easily get tangled after each wash and this helped big time dear fling my hair without ripping my hair or damaging when detangling with brush this was a must have for the beach after getting in the water, plus the shine it gave my hair when it used to be so dry this is a must have for any girls struggling with damaged recently bleached hair
Shannon H.
Salinas, CA
I have used many John Frieda brands, and I have never had a negative experience. I have used this product on my hair wet or dry! I recommend a dime size for almost every hair length and type, except curly extra thick hair. My daughters friend has thick curly hair, and in this instance a quarter size was used. This made her hair sleek, shiny, and kept the frizzes at bay! Smells great and is worth the price!
I've noticed that there have been reviews on the John Frieda Blonde Spotlight Sleek & Shine. I love this product, have not been able to find it for a long time. Where is everyone getting it?
Kristen M.
Does anyone with fine hair find that this product weighs down their hair too much or makes it greasy looking?
kaylee b.
Is this good with really thick and wavy hair?
Kara S.
Do you think that this product works especially for blonde hair?