John Frieda® John Frieda Sheer Blonde Luminous Color Glaze, Honey to Caramel 6.5 oz (192 ml)

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.) see more...

Danny T.
Danny T.
Citrus City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much, the results are amazing!! I'm always super satisfied. Compared to others this leaves my hair with a natural look and it definitely is super easy to use! I absolutely love this so much that I am definitely buying it again soon!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. I love this brand, all products are so good. It's so easy to apply and the hair will really shine after using it. The results is very natural. The price is the only problem, I think expensive.
Lisa I.
Lisa I.
Greers Ferry, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product when my hair color starts fading and I need to brighten the color back up before my next hair appt.
Dena R.
Dena R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the sheer blonde products! They keep my hair from getting brassy. Helps my color keep longer.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Pooler
It helps give shine to your hair that sometimes gets lost when coloring. Helps retain your color as well.
danielys r.
danielys r.
4102
Beauty Junkie Expert
con este producto se obtienen buenos resultados en la coloración ademas realza el brillo y sedosidad del cabello