John Frieda® John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo - Dry Hair uploaded by Marissa M.John Frieda® John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo - Dry Hair uploaded by Zsuzsa N.John Frieda® John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo - Dry Hair uploaded by Anusha S.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Awakens your hair's healthiest potential. A small change can make a big difference to the healthy look of your hair. Refreshes and feeds the roots, restoring deep moisture for soft, silky hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Benzyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Menthol, Dipropylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-12, Glycine, Ppg-9, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Pyridoxine HCL, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Malic Acid, Silica, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone Fragrance.

• My hair is very oily. If I don't wash it everyday it look...1 Answers
  • Is this product still in stores? I'm in Chicago and cant ...1 Answers
  • How well does this shampoo work for a dry scalp? Ive been...2 Answers
Taylor P.
Waxahachie, TX
Wonderful product for my fine greasy hair. Love how it makes it appear like I have more thick hair than I actually do
glory p.
O sedoso suave su tamaño esta bien para la familia lo deja manejable suave da brillo especial para cabellos rebeldes
pamela s.
Bellevue, KY
This product seems to work pretty well. The smell is what makes me keep buying, it has a minty smell that is amazing!
sara m.
yakima, WA
This was a fun product to use. I loved the way my hair smelled and felt after use. my hair is 5 times more manageable
McKenzi P.
Weston, WV
John Frieda shampoo and conditioner is one of my favorites. I have fine hair and i love this root awakening shampoo.
Shannon D.
Prattville, AL
Review for: John Frieda Root Awakening Purify + Nourish Shampoo For Oily Scalp & Dry Hair, 8.45 fl oz more...
I love this shampoo. Makes my hair feel really clean and soft. The smell is amazing and, for me, a little calming.
Rachael P.
Smells great and does "awaken your roots". I like that it is a clear cleansing shampoo. It's hard to find though.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this shampoo! So fresh energizing and also cleans the sclap and roots very well leaving colling sensetion
Krisandria P.
Bronx, NY
This product is a life saver i recommend this for anyone suffering from dry hair and for the price its a steal!
Sabrina K.
This John Frieda Root awakening restoring shampoo is good when I want volume and a lot of movement in my hair.
Payge K.
Would you feel this product would help in terms of lifting hair for someone who has thin, greasy hair?
Summer K.
Rhinelander, WI
How well does this shampoo work for a dry scalp? Ive been trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner and haven't had such luck finding one! Thanks!
Anayely A.
Is this product still in stores? I'm in Chicago and cant find it anymore.
Kera G.
Rushville, OH
I have been looking for a shampoo/conditionor set for my daughter. Her hair gets oily easily and is thin. We have tried so many different products. Will this help keep the oily residue at bay and leave her hair full of life?
Tasha B.
I've heard only great things about this product. It seems fairly affordable, but does it hold up its end of the bargain though? "Moisturizing but invigorating? " Very curious!