John Frieda® John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo - Dry Hair uploaded by Marissa M.John Frieda® John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo - Dry Hair uploaded by Zsuzsa N.John Frieda® John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo - Dry Hair uploaded by Anusha S.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Awakens your hair's healthiest potential. A small change can make a big difference to the healthy look of your hair. Refreshes and feeds the roots, restoring deep moisture for soft, silky hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Benzyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Menthol, Dipropylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-12, Glycine, Ppg-9, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Pyridoxine HCL, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Malic Acid, Silica, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone Fragrance.

• My hair is very oily. If I don't wash it everyday it look...1 Answers
  • Is this product still in stores? I'm in Chicago and cant ...1 Answers
  • How well does this shampoo work for a dry scalp? Ive been...2 Answers
Lori U.
Uniontown
Review for: John Frieda Root Awakening Purify + Nourish Shampoo For Oily Scalp & Dry Hair, 8.45 fl oz more...
I like using John Freida because it takes the wellness out of my hair it smells good and it’s not heavy and Leaves my hair nice and shiny and it’s off to if feels good and it smells good to do little pricey but I love it
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
Review for: John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Shampoo, 8.45 oz more...
I hate some really weak breaking hair so this is definitely s must have when your hit just isn’t beingthe best that it could really be. Sometimes it just needs hagextfa booth andbis is my go to whenthsg happens.
Kayla K.
Boise, ID
This is a great shampoo and it smells delicious like mint. It leaves my scalp feeling fresh and it helps with my eczema. I use it a couple time a week. It is easy to purchase at any drug store and a good price.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
It smells good and does a good job as shampoo. It does add some volume to my fine hair. However, if you're dealing with hair loss, you need to be going to a doctor not to the beauty aisle at the drugstore. This is good shampoo, but it does not fix the hormonal issues behind hair loss.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I love this product from their line. Smells minty and doesn't make my hair feel greasy. Lasts for awhile as well- until the next shower. One of my go to products. I am satisfied with my purchase and would buy again.
Sasha K.
Being a fan of other John Frieda products, I decided I would take a shot at trying this particular Shampoo & Conditioner set just to see the moisturizing benefits that I would receive from using it. I had found after using the product that my scalp did feel more refreshed and was less dry/itchy which was a few of the benefits that the duo had promised the consumer would receive. However, I wouldn't necessarily say that the scent was a favorite of mine. I have used Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo which has a refreshing peppermint scent that tingles your entire scalp (and sometimes body) when using it. I expected the product to produce the same effect but had found that the peppermint scent was pretty mild and did not tingle my entire scalp like the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree had done. Just like all other John Frieda products, it left my hair feeling very soft rather than "dry/brittle" as other products have in the past but the particular consistency of this product was a little bit different than the others and would leak every so often. This could have been due to the water from the shower head somehow filling the bottom cap opening with water but wanted to throw that out there as a precaution if you transfer your products with you from the bathroom to another part of your house.
Hanna G.
I love this stuff. the shampoo and conditioner. first, the shampoo, when used, it makes your scalp tingle. kinda makes you feel like you know it's doing something that other shampoos don't do.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
Review for: Root Awakening Shampoo Dry Hair 1.5 oz more...
I picked this shampoo up at Target a little bit ago. I've never tried it before, but I have used other John Frieda hair products and really liked them. This one was good as well. It has a nice crisp minty kind of scent and it feels cool and tingly when you use it. It's really refreshing right after the gym or on hot summer days. It's also nice if you have an irritated scalp as the oil in it is kind of soothing. The price is very affordable compared to similar products, so I'd definitely buy it again.
Andrea F.
Review for: Shampoo Root Awakening Nourish 11 fl oz/325 ml more...
It smelt different, not particularly my favorite kind of fragrance but it was a nice clean smell none the less... this shampoo in particular seemed to waken up my roots or my entire scalp almost instantly on contact. somehow i got a bit in my eye and it was a unforgettable mistake for quite some time to follow. I feel like it accomplished its goals of cleaning my hair and awakening my roots. Me personally though, i think I'll stick with my long time trusted pal and hair cleaning system.
Nicki U.
Windermere, FL
After a long search for a shampoo that would help my oily scalp but dry hair conundrum, I found this gem of a product. It is priced nicely, especially if you get it when Ulta is running a buy-one-get-one-half-off deal. Pair that deal with their store coupon and the fact that you are gaining reward points, you have yourself a perfectly priced shampoo. I had trouble finding it any other place than Ulta or online. My local Walmart, Target, Walgreens, and CVS did not have it. The product works well too. It does not solve my hair issue completely, but it has helped. Definitely give this a try if you have an oily scalp but dry hair.
Payge K.
Would you feel this product would help in terms of lifting hair for someone who has thin, greasy hair?
Summer K.
Rhinelander, WI
How well does this shampoo work for a dry scalp? Ive been trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner and haven't had such luck finding one! Thanks!
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
I have really oily hair I've tried a lot of different shampoos i want something that will work fast and actuAlly work is this worth it ?
Sarah D.
Green Mountain, NC
I have super oily hair, I could wash it and the next day, it looks like I VO5 it. would like to try.
Tasha B.
I've heard only great things about this product. It seems fairly affordable, but does it hold up its end of the bargain though? "Moisturizing but invigorating? " Very curious!