BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Enriched With Natural Eucalyptus. Refreshes And Feeds The Roots. For Soft, Silky And Smooth Hair see more...

Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
I picked this shampoo up at Target a little bit ago. I've never tried it before, but I have used other John Frieda hair products and really liked them. This one was good as well. It has a nice crisp minty kind of scent and it feels cool and tingly when you use it. It's really refreshing right after the gym or on hot summer days. It's also nice if you have an irritated scalp as the oil in it is kind of soothing. The price is very affordable compared to similar products, so I'd definitely buy it again.
Alex B.
I like this product! When my hair is dirty, it tends to absorb unpleasant smells, but this makes my hair smell and look fresh! It is an effective product. I let it sit in the hair for about 10 minutes and then brush out excess. I would definitely repurchase when I run out, but it seems like there is a lot of product which is good!
Cece P.
N Brunswick, NJ
This is a good overall shampoo, it gets my oily hair clean without over drying it. The scent is on the stronger side but it does not linger once the hair dries. I would purchase it again in the future.
A H.
This is a staple product in my daily routine, as a busy mom dry shampoo latterly saves the day! I have always loved the John Frieda brand and can not say enough about this product.
S K.
I love this line. It makes my hair very soft and shiny. A little goes a very long way as it foams up quite a bit. Very pleasant fresh minty scent. I just wish I could find this line locally again
Amara T.
Prior Lake, MN
Good shampoo. It has a minty sort of smell and feel to it. I'm not picky about my shampoo though. I have oily hair and have had success using both the dry and normal hair version of this shampoo.
gloria c.
Los Angeles, CA
Tried this product a few times and although it's very good, the price is really high. if prices were better i would consider this a frequent product in my household.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
If you don't own this product, I implore you to go out and get it. I HATE FLAT HAIR. I need volume always and this plus the spray does the trick and it smells so nice.
Charlotte W.
Prescott, AZ
This is a very great cleaning and clarifying shampoo. This is great for getting product build up from your scalp. Make's your head feel squeaky clean.
Kelsey A.
This is a great root boosting shampoo for those with limo hair. It really stimulates your scalp and provides a minty fresh feeling to your hair.