BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This root awakening conditioner from john frieda will make your hair softer and more stylable. Its patented formula contains invigorating peppermint extract, promoting healthy hair with a refreshing boost of moisture. The 1.5 ounce trial size is ideal for travel. see more...

Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
helps condition hair after its damaged from dying or too much heat, can find at more drug stores. they have a wide variety of choices as well. smells amazing and always affordable for that extra care your hair may need.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Love how this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel! Smells really good, like fresh clean hair and does leave my scalp nice and clean, i have dry scalp skin and this makes a big difference when it comes to remove all dirt/dry skin from scalp!
Grace H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product so much! It takes out the build up in your hair and invigorates your scalp, also smells like a fresh clean scent, my favorite! It leaves your hair feeling silky, smooth, clean, and smelling amazing. I buy it all the time!
Audry C.
Doral, FL
I used to use this conditioner and it didn't work for me. I mean, I have strong curly hair and every time I used it, i always had to used another conditioner in order to get my hair unraveling. It still affordable and has a good scent.
Trinity B.
Sandusky, OH
I love this product so much! It revived your hair especially during the winter! Even though it's on the pricier side I still recommend
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
One of my favorite shampoos of all times! No matter what kind of hair day I'm having this shampoo makes everything all better.
Priscilla L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell of this item although I'm unsure if it does do much in way off root growth