John Frieda® John Frieda Radiant Red Color Finish Super-hold Hair Spray ( Pack of 2)

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Once Red ... empowers ravishing red tones with bold body and styling stamina for long lasting results exceptional formula with Red Defend Complex strongly upholds red-hot style ... Always Red Color Finish super-hold hair spray with Red Defend Complex... see more...

Shazia R.
Shazia R.
I don't the products mentioned in the pictures or the ones you have in the selection list. Please if you want me to give reviews with reference to the products you have. Send me all of them I will try and will update my feedback. i shall be greatly thankful if you will send me all the beauty boxes or free boxes you have asap. :D
Juwairiyah K.
Juwairiyah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down best hair spray ever. I first got the mini one, and it really worked! My curls lasted all day and the next day too! I usually spray right after i curl my hair and then spray all over. It's pretty effective, i definitely recommend this to others who are looking for a hair spray and that have colored hair.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Des Moines , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best lines for keeping red hair red and pretty! It helps keep the color vibrant and does the entire radiant red line does. It's a little pricey for a drug store product but still worth it when you're looking for a cheaper alternative to high end salon products!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These blisters deliver what they promise, set the color tempts in an excellent way, what I like products John Frieda is going to each color and shade of hair, has products to dark brown and light hair, recomindo these blisters always, I paint my gray hair I love the result
samchung l.
samchung l.
Roy , UT
I am very satisfied with this product. I have no complaints whatsoever. I bought it on a friends recommendation and it is just as good as the other one i used to use. It is very effective. I would recommend it to anyone who is wondering whether or not to buy it.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
I used this hair spray when I dyed my hair a vibrant red and it didn't make the red look dull. I loved this product because it gave me a good strong hold to last me all day! This product exceeded my expectations and kept my style nice lookinng all day long.
Salma P.
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It holds your hair okay, holds for couple hours but not all night. The smell is really nice though. It might be my hair that makes it hard to hold, I have thick and straight hair. It's an okay product, I like it, but I wouldn't use it for a long night out.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Sea Isle City, NJ
I love this product! It smells great, which is one of the reasons I buy this hairspray! It also works the best for my thick hair which is what I look for. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for! No improvements needed for this product!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this.! When I apply my hair changes completely, it is super soft, shiny and silky, I always recommend it to my friends, is one of the best products that I use, after paint me the hair, I use this product and I like a lot more results.
Yadira S.
Yadira S.
Blythe, CA
If you never dry your hair red this is a must product to have, keeps and helps maintain the red from fading quick, keeps your hair the gorgeous red.. also smells good. I really love this product and always use it when i dry on hair red
Where can I purchase this product