BY JOHN FRIEDA® #18 in Mousse

Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall a really good product for your hair if you're trying to get away from using heated tools like wands and curling irons. It has a great scent and I use it while my hair is damp and I'm going for a natural beach wavy look. The full size bottle lasts a really long time and helps for people who want to get their hair back to healthy and shinning.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
This isn't my favorite mousse, but it doesn't give my incredibly flat hair some volume. Not to mention it was extremely cheap at the drug store. It doesn't leave my hair greasy either. Very easy to apply and doesn't have a strong scent. I just wish it were able to give my hair a little more volume, but I'm not totally sure that's even possible.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Maple Valley, Wa
This mouse adds volume to my hair without leaving my hair sticky. I get the best results when I dry my hair using a blow dryer. The volume usually lasts a good portion of the day, but starts to fall out after lunch. I'll buy this product again, along with other volumizing products from the line.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
This really does give me amazing volume and my hair is really thin so I can be really hard. I've tried other companies especially Aussie. But this was way more effective and it lasted longer. I was able to get a Target but sometimes they run out so I've always been able to get it at Walgreens
Karla M.
Karla M.
Sacramento, CA
This product was OK for me. You expect a certain level of value when buying these expensive product and it did alright. It was effective as a mousse. But it did the same as my Garnier mousse which was less expensive. I might as well stick with the cheeper option.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best volumizing drugstore brand mousse products on the market. I ise large dollops of this mousse and workout into the roots and crown of my hair, then blow out. The volume holds for up to 3 days and doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff
Mary M.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to volumizing mousse! it really lifts my hair from the roots for a hold that stays all day! I use the Tresemme beauty full volume reverse conditioner and shampoo, then apply this to my hair and blow dry and my hair is so volumized!!!
Meg O.
Meg O.
Forest City, PA
One of the best lightweight mousse I can use for my fine hair that truly delivers volume as promised! This mousse holds hair with volume throughout the day! Highly affordable and effective. Always keep a spare can on hand so I never run out.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
I put this mousse in my hair before I style it. It delivers a little volume and feels lightweight on the hair while smelling great. A little goes a long way and I find that it plays well with a little heat from my blow dryer.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thing air but I have a lot of it. It's better than most thickening mousses. It's really effective and works wonders. My hair is thin so getting it to look thicker is often hard. I really recommend this to anyone
Tiera M.
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this at?
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a moose to give me more volume then always having to back comb it too. Will this moose weigh down hair? I have average fine hair. Does it also last all day?
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
I am looking for a new thickening mouse. I read a few reviews it seems like this mouse is light to medium hold is this true? I do not wash my hair every single day. There are days when I scrunch my hair and other days I blow dry and use a curling wand. Does this product get greasy the next day or are you able to freshen up your hair style and go on with your day?