John Frieda® John Frieda Frizz-Ease Weather Proofing Style Sealant Creme 4oz
John Frieda® John Frieda Frizz-Ease Weather Proofing Style Sealant Creme 4oz
Barb M.
Ozark, MO
I have used John Frieda's anti-frizz line for years. I have used products that can only be bought in the salon, however I always go back to these. My hair is thick & slightly wavy, dry & a little coarse. It also resists straightening & is basically a pain. This sealant doesn't weigh my hair down but greatly helps with its bad, bad ways. Interestingly, I read many years ago that Nicole Kidman's stylist used the John Frieda line on her hair. I thought I would give it a try, as she was part of TomKat by then and could have afforded expensive products. They really worked the red carpet and her hair just kept looking better and better. Anyway, you should give this a try as I highly recommend it, even if you only pose for paparazzi in your mind!
Vanessa P.
Este productode John Frieda llamado John Frieda Frizz-Ease Weather Proofing Style Sealant Creme me ha encantado ya que controla el frizz de mi cabello rizado durante todo el dia, vivo en una ciudad donde constantemente hace una vaporon de calor y con este producto me ayuda a aplacar el frizz de mi cabello indomable rizado. Amazing Product
Tracy M.
HEMPSTEAD, NY
Unfortunately I was born with curly wavy hair. Do you know how hard it is to comb and stuff so annoying. And in the summer time don't get me started I can't straighten it like I would in the winter because i would just sweat it out. So I have no choice but to find a hair serum for frizzy ness I've tried so many but this one is the only one that seems to workc only problem it doesn't last that long but it's better than anything else I've tried.
Kiara M.
Kenosha, WI
This product I think would be great for someone with naturally straight hair because it didn't work for me being that I have very course hair.The scent is very light weight.The longevity of the product is the problem for me.I will not buy this product again because it isn't for me.
Naik C.
I have used this product to protect my hair during the day . It has helped me to avoid moisture and control the frizz. its smell is very nice and easily distributed through the hair leaving it soft and easy to handle . Highly recommended for thick or wavy hair.
Lisa O.
Las Vegas, NV
I found this product when I was looking for things to help my daughter with her very curly hair. It worked well for her, so one day, in a pinch, I tried it on my very thick, straight hair. It was amazing and it lasted all day. I would definitely buy this again.
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA
I like this product, but my hair is too dry and damaged so I don't really think it takes away any of the frizziness of my hair. It works if I keep applying it every hour or so. It smells very good, I wish it worked better for my certain hair type though.
Beth C.
Saint Louis, MO
I was not super impressed with this product. I'm always trying to find products to reduce frizz and prevent issues with humidity, but this didn't really work. As soon as the humidity hit, frizz was back. Nice try, John Frieda! Better luck next time.
Amanda S.
Calhoun, GA
I love anything John Frieda. Especially this. It has an amazing scent which every girl loves!! I have thick frizzy hair so this is super effective! Helps keep the frizz under control especially in this GA humidity! I see nothing wrong with it.
Desiree S.
Orlando, FL
I have used John Frieda frizz-ease weather proofing style sealant cream to help control my hair. I love the small of it and love even more how it helps to control my hair. I have think hair and live in florida where it can get very humid and this product works great at keeping my hair in check. I love most of John Frieda's products.
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
Is this like hairspray or gel and will help hold style? Or is this just something you would use for humidity or maybe when raining?
denise f.
Louisville, KY
Is this product good for hot humid days??