John Frieda® John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Ahead Style-Starting Daily Shampoo, 10 Oz (Pack of 3)

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Literally the best product for my hair, is really long-lasting and I use it ay least once a week, love it. It hepls to smooth your hair without making it look oily, and I say it with property because I have an oily hair. I would but it again. Is a product to use after you have iron your hair or you need and extra shine on It.
Hannah C.
One of the main things I deal with everyday is humidity. Unfortunately my hair reacts all sorts of crazy and gets extremely frizzy. This has helped me maintain my hair and make it at least durable.
Yasmine H.
Inglewood, CA
Old faithful product, not my favorite but definitely gets the job done. I don't think it was created for kinky curly textures but it works. It's also very affordable and easy to find which is great
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring, MD
Nice shampoo I used 2 times and it was a really nice product nice scent. My hair color is brown and type it is wavy yes it meet my expectations Of course i will recommend it to others
Gabriela N.
It makes my my unflatteringly wavy hair straighter and with minimum frizz. Good for us ladies and gentlement who are too lazy or with hair too short to use a flat iron (though the results aren't as good as a flat iron. This is just like a bit of touch-up.)

-1 star because it doesn't make my hair feel as clean as other shampoo.

But I highly recommend it.

There's something so funny about writing a review for shampoo.
Kaitlyn S.
Yarmouth, ME
I love John Frieda products, but I find their hold doesn't last as long as I would like. I work in a profession that requires all cosmetic products to have longevity , because I don't have time to reapply product. When I start my shift, my hair is soft, shiny, and controlled-- by the end of an 8 hour shift, the frizz starts to resurface. I would recommend this product if you are looking to control the frizz for shorter periods of time, otherwise you're going to have to reapply with more product in order to control that frizz.
Traci R.
Buena Park, CA
This is a great product line and the first one that I ever used to try and control the non-stop frizz in my hair.
You need to keep using it in order for it to work as it does not build up or train your hair to be any better over time, which is to be expected.
I did notice that my hair was easier to come through and had much less fly-aways.
I live in a high humidity environment and this helped keep my hair in check throughout the day.
Ashley D.
I love all John Frieda products, especially this one. It really helps with my split ends, especially because my hair is so straight and I use heat on it several days a week. I can tell a difference when I use this shampoo compared to when I don't and it's always more straight and silky when I do.
Darlene O.
Hollister, MO
As far as this product taking the frizzy out of my hair I have to say it did the job for the most part but with continued use I found it didn't work as well as I would like. Would stop using for a while and come back to it again. Would buy again, would like to be able to use continually!
Melissa T.
Topeka, KS
Awesome product for when I want to style and straiten my hair for special occasions. The smelll is nice but not overpowering. I was very impressed. I have dark blonde hair that's long and with frizzy hair. Yes definitely John Frieda has a great line.