BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Shauna K.
This is the only shampoo I use for my curls. I find this just as good as a salon brand for a fraction of the price.
My curls are soft and manageable.
Stephanie D.
Hanmer, Ontario
Helps to tame tough curls and not make your hair look insane! It helps make your hair soft shiny and smells insanely good!
Morgan H.
I loved the softness and shine that this shampoo added to my hair, however I didn't find it gave my curls the extra bounce I was looking for.
Kim P.
I really liked it because it moiserizes your hair. I does not dry it. I really liked the smell. It wad great for creating firm curls!
Mary B.
Love love LOVE! it increases my curls but cuts down on my uber annoying frizz!! thank god for john frieda
Eni D.
Loved almost every product of every John Freida range I tried. All I can say about this is: yes yes yes!
Mesha T.
Absolutely amazing stuff! This and the frizz-ease spray! Great for frizzy hair! Especially in winter!
diana p.
I love john freida products, they make my hair feel soft without weighing it down. Great for frizzy hair
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is this shampoo?