BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Katie N.
Roscommon, MI
Love how soft my curls are with this shampoo. Helps me to have soft waves and a more even look.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
This has got to be the best of the best. gives my curls great curl without all the frizz.
Mercede C.
New Carlisle, IN
Loved this stuff. Was kind of pricey though but worked well for the cost. would buy again
Works so well on curly hair!! it's not sticky. Gives my hair volume and defines curls
Fran V.
I wouldn't say this product changed my life or evene that it made my hair look less frizzy. However, I can say that it is really moistorizing and my hair looked less damage after that. It's actually the shampoo that made my buy other john frieda products after that. So, not so good for the anti frizz effect, but really good for overall hair quality.
Robyn H.
This product had a lovely scent to it and was a nice texture. It really helped to tone down the frizz and tame my hair. I think that this is very affordable from the drugstore and will definitely be buying again due to the condition that it left my hair in.
Stephanie F.
Levis, Quebec
I love this shampoo! Paired with the conditioner and the Frizz-Ease spray, I get perfect curls every time! I especially like to use these products in the summer when heat styling just isn't a good idea!
Charlotte R.
montreal, QC
This stuff is kind of pricey but it works great. It makes my curls bouncy and soft, If it weren't so dang expensive, this would definitely be my go-to shampoo.
Yolimar P.
I love the package I love how my curls feel really keeps my hair in place I but at Walmart and keeps the frizz away I like the scent and is long lasting
Shauna K.
This is the only shampoo I use for my curls. I find this just as good as a salon brand for a fraction of the price.
My curls are soft and manageable.
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is this shampoo?