BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Angelina P.
Atlanta, GA
This product is so awesome and amazing, if you saw this product in the store you should get it as fast as you can.
Erika L.
MY favorite shampoo! Tamed my frizzy dry hair and made my waves smooth and shiny! Would definitely buy this again and again.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
This has got to be the best of the best. gives my curls great curl without all the frizz.
Works so well on curly hair!! it's not sticky. Gives my hair volume and defines curls
Robyn H.
This product had a lovely scent to it and was a nice texture. It really helped to tone down the frizz and tame my hair. I think that this is very affordable from the drugstore and will definitely be buying again due to the condition that it left my hair in.
Yolimar P.
I love the package I love how my curls feel really keeps my hair in place I but at Walmart and keeps the frizz away I like the scent and is long lasting
Fran V.
I wouldn't say this product changed my life or evene that it made my hair look less frizzy. However, I can say that it is really moistorizing and my hair looked less damage after that. It's actually the shampoo that made my buy other john frieda products after that. So, not so good for the anti frizz effect, but really good for overall hair quality.
Charlotte R.
Montréal, Quebec
This stuff is kind of pricey but it works great. It makes my curls bouncy and soft, If it weren't so dang expensive, this would definitely be my go-to shampoo.
Stephanie F.
Levis, Quebec
I love this shampoo! Paired with the conditioner and the Frizz-Ease spray, I get perfect curls every time! I especially like to use these products in the summer when heat styling just isn't a good idea!
Simrat K.
It was great for my curls, how ever I feel like I had to wash my hair sooner than I usually would. Good for curls, alright for cleaning.
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is this shampoo?