BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Jacqueline J.
Russell Springs, KY
Love this brand!
I have used several products from the Frizz-Ease category of this brand and it always leaves my hair feeling wonderful! It isn't frizzy and works great on my hair.
Brenda P.
Arlington, TX
I have been using this for some time now and I love how my hair is smooth after. Compared to what I used to use I love the smell and how it last all day and it is affordable too.
Kaybe H.
St Petersburg, FL
This shampoo provides my hair with the moisture it needs. Curly hair soaks up all the moisture it can get. Shampoos usually take moisture out but this one puts it back in!
Maria F.
Work ok but don't last all day, smell good and not bad for the price. I use after i used the shampoo and conditioner, overall the products ok
Erika L.
MY favorite shampoo! Tamed my frizzy dry hair and made my waves smooth and shiny! Would definitely buy this again and again.
Megan  F.
Everett, WA
Love this because it's supposed to help frizz and is for curly hair both which I need help with! So definitely enjoy this
Angelina P.
Atlanta, GA
This product is so awesome and amazing, if you saw this product in the store you should get it as fast as you can.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Frizz-ease save a curly hair Floridian every time! Take that rainy or humid days. Thank you Jesus for JOHNFREDA 😋
Abbey B.
I've been using John Frieda hair products for years and it's the only thing to help my wavy frizzy hair
Geneva M.
Tomahawk
Great for frizz and would buy it again love this stuff it's great it's a must try I really enjoyed it
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is this shampoo?