BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Barb C.
Heath Springs, SC
I have purchased the Frizz Ease products in the past and I was not really pleased. I bought this item at Walmart just to see how it worked and I was well pleased. I have naturally curly hair that can be frizzy in certain types of weather. This product was not heavy and did seem to help with then frizziness. One thing that i am still not particularly fond of is the smell of this product. I'm not sure if it is some of the chemicals in this or what, but I have never been a fan of the frizz ease products smell.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
Works great for frizz, my hair was really frizzy and gross, and I saw a review on YouTube sk I had to try it! And it worked awesome, the rice is definitely worth the amount of product you get, and it works very well I was super impressed, because I didn't think it'd be that good. But proved me wrong!
Rachel E.
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! It is so hard for me to deal with my frizzy curly/wavy hair, especially in the summer, and this shampoo is a lifesaver! I really like using it on days when I am not blow-drying my hair and letting it air dry because I know my curls will look great and won't be frizzy.
Rachel J.
Venice, CA
It's amazing makes hair curly when it was just wavy... the conditioner and curling spray are great too...love the smell and feel of hair and all... I only use it when I really want curly hair without a curling iron. Does a great beach wave I'd buy it again for sure
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA
I like this one almost as much as I like the brilliant brunette line. It amplifies my curls while cutting down on frizz. It also does not weigh my hair down the way some anti-frizz products do. I still keep my volume.
Kaybe H.
St Petersburg, FL
This shampoo provides my hair with the moisture it needs. Curly hair soaks up all the moisture it can get. Shampoos usually take moisture out but this one puts it back in!
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Frizz-ease save a curly hair Floridian every time! Take that rainy or humid days. Thank you Jesus for JOHNFREDA 😋
Geneva M.
Tomahawk
Great for frizz and would buy it again love this stuff it's great it's a must try I really enjoyed it
Megan  F.
Everett, WA
Love this because it's supposed to help frizz and is for curly hair both which I need help with! So definitely enjoy this
Katie N.
Roscommon, MI
Love how soft my curls are with this shampoo. Helps me to have soft waves and a more even look.
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is this shampoo?