BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
After using countless shampoos on my frizzy, unruly, curly hair... I am pleased to announce that I have found a life long friend in John Frieda! It leaves my hair silky smooth with my curls defined without even putting product in it. I am so pleased with it, as it has went above and beyond my expectations. It smells amazing, and it seems as though you don't need to use as much as other brands.
Cynthia G.
Channelview
John Frieda's products are amazing! I have extremely curly and frizzy hair and when I use these products I notice my hair is much more manageable. Frizz-ease curl around shampoo really holds my curls and help keep the frizz controllable. I highly recommend it for curly hair.
Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
I have very thick curly long hair that is usually always frizzy. I can never find a shampoo that can tame my wild mane until this one. Along with the amazing product you get for such a affordable price it doesn't hurt that the packaging is high end as well.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this shampoo and conditioner on my hair because I have curly curly super curly hair and it does the job! I love it! I love the smell and how great it works to maintain the curls on lockdown!
Angel R.
I love using this because my hair tends to get frizzy most of the time and with this product it really helps and controls the frizz. It works grea . I do recommend to my friends all the time
Jacqueline J.
Russell Springs, KY
Love this brand!
I have used several products from the Frizz-Ease category of this brand and it always leaves my hair feeling wonderful! It isn't frizzy and works great on my hair.
Brenda P.
Arlington, TX
I have been using this for some time now and I love how my hair is smooth after. Compared to what I used to use I love the smell and how it last all day and it is affordable too.
Maria F.
Work ok but don't last all day, smell good and not bad for the price. I use after i used the shampoo and conditioner, overall the products ok
Abbey B.
I've been using John Frieda hair products for years and it's the only thing to help my wavy frizzy hair
Mercede C.
New Carlisle, IN
Loved this stuff. Was kind of pricey though but worked well for the cost. would buy again
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is this shampoo?