John Frieda® John Frieda Frizz-ease Creme Serum Overnight Repair Formula 1.69 Fl Oz / 50 Ml (Pack of 3)

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #51 in Hair Serums

John Frieda Frizz-ease Creme Serum Overnight Repair Formula 1.69 Fl Oz / 50 Ml (Pack of 3) see more...

Sonya G.
I love love love John Frieda frizz-ease products. Not only do they smell absolutely amazing, but they actually make my hair less frizzy. Just a small pump on my hands and I run it through my hair when it's when it dry and it becomes much more sleek. It doesn't make my hair that oily either.
Sasha P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I've been using John Freida frizz-ease serums since I started straightening my hair, which was over ten years ago which speaks to its effectiveness. It just makes my hair seem smoother and easier to manage when straightening.
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Taylor B.
John Frieda's Frizz-ease serum is a life saver for my hair. I have used steps 3, 4, and 5, in my hair and they all help calm my frizz. This product is light,does not leave an oily feeling on my hair. It also smells wonderful. You don't even have to shower with his shampoo and conditioner for good results!
Kaci C.
Wooster, OH
This product works wonderfully, if you can ever get it out of the tube!! I have to pump the tube at least 30 times to even get a penny sized amount of it in my hand. The design of the bottle really needs to be fixed, but the overall smell, and the product itself work well.
Melissa R.
MY FAVORITE hair serum, it smells wonderful and works great. Great Price for the quantity and it works really well at removing frizz and calming fly aways. I use it after washing my hair and it last about a week. i would definitely recommend this product to others.
Andrea G.
Bound Brook, NJ
I used it a a few times and did not really notice a big difference. It was not that expensive but it not something that I would waste my money on again. Maybe it was in fact repairing my hair and I just did not notice since my hair isn't overly damaged.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
This is a fantastic serum that is way less expensive than salon brands. I apply a small amount of serum to my hair a small way down from my scalp and leave it on overnight. When I go to brush my hair inthe morning, it's much smoothr and has a healthy shine.
Talisa H.
Davie, FL
First off, the smell of this serum is amazing! Secondly, I love it! It works great to help control frizz. I have to say it is not the best in the market, but it is definitely worth its price. I find I like it better than the one by garner fructis.
Cindy B.
I am a first time user and I will for sure e a repeat user. It lasts a long time so you can say it long lasting. I had a lot of expectations when I bought this due to the price, and gladly it met and went beyond all my expections. I would definitely refer this product to my friends and family.