John Frieda® John Frieda Collection Root Awakening Health Infusing Shampoo for Dry Hair- 11 oz

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Andrea F.
Andrea F.
It smelt different, not particularly my favorite kind of fragrance but it was a nice clean smell none the less... this shampoo in particular seemed to waken up my roots or my entire scalp almost instantly on contact. somehow i got a bit in my eye and it was a unforgettable mistake for quite some time to follow. I feel like it accomplished its goals of cleaning my hair and awakening my roots. Me personally though, i think I'll stick with my long time trusted pal and hair cleaning system.
Steevi F.
Steevi F.
Richlands, NC
I have really fine straight hair and I really like using this because it kind of brings volume to my hair and all the rude awakening line from John Frieda does this. I like it for the simple reason that I can spray like the root diffuser in my hair and it gives it a nice dream that like a nice left and then the dry shampoo continues that even when I don't wash it everyday.
Allie D.
Allie D.
Philadelphia, PA
This shampoo didn't agree with my hair. I was expecting it to make my hair feel clean and lifted at the roots, like suggested. But instead it seemed to leave a film on my hair, making it feel slightly dirty and unclean. I stopped using this product after a couple of weeks of poor results. I have thin hair, FYI.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Smithtown, NY
This was a great conditioner it made my hair feeling very smooth and nice. It also detangled my hair and was very easy to get out all of the knots. This was a extremely effective product. Ive tried many other products and they weren't the same as this!
Georgia Z.
Georgia Z.
Have used John Frieda products for years. Always been happy with the quality and the price. Purchase them at Walgreens. Like John Frieda just a good or better than the high priced salon products.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Osage Beach, MO
Great product. It smells really good. It makes my hair shiny and smooth. Its keeps my hair hydrated and pretty. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has frizzy dry hair.
Ambar P.
Ambar P.
One of the best products of this wonderful brand, the results are fast and the smell is also very goodI would suggest this product to anyone.
Awa D.
Awa D.
My hair used to be so dry that they are using this it's so fluffy Maxal looking it's beautiful and I love the way the smells
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Love love love this shampoo. It makes my scalp feel so tingly and invigorated. I'd definitely recommend!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ths really works for me & love the way my hair feels afterwards using this product and smells good too.