John Frieda® John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Lustrous Touch Smoothing Conditioner 8.45 fl oz (250 ml)

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

with Satin Finishers Restores the feel of healthy smoothness to reveal shiny see more...

Danielle P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this conditioner. It has such a nice subtle scent and it works wonders on my hair. My hair feels soft and workable after using this product. I feel like my hair has the most beautiful reflective property in light after using it. The only thing is it is a bit expensive.
Amber H.
New Port Richey, FL
I used to use this all of the time. I have naturally bark espresso brown hair and before i was highlighting I used this all of the time mostly for the scent. Like a warm brown sugary smell which I loved!! If or when I go back to brown I will definitely be repurchasing.
Anais C.
Oakland, CA
I have dyed my hair after using this proucy but before i dyed it i was gaoing fr a rly light look and it gave me wat i was looking for and not to mention its easy to use and smells amazing and i always like a hair product's scent to last which it did amazingly
Courtney W.
Buckley, WA
It smells great and leaves my hair feeling great. I have color treated hair and this helps keep my color looking fresher longer as well as help combat dryness and frizz.
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Ever since I went back to brunette I decided to try something specific for brunette color treated hair and it's worked beautifully. I've continental to use it since!
Sarah A.
Quick and easy to use in the shower and leaves my hair soft and shiny. Good packaging. I try to switch it up occasionally to prevent build up.
Samantha H.
Wichita, KS
Use this with the shampoo. Best if used together I think. Alittle pricey. I like using this to help improve my color. Good packaging.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Love love love this stuff ! I don't know how but it works so well on brunettes and makes your hair look so beautiful !
Adriana V.
Dallas, TX
I'm currently using this and i love it of course with the shampoo. The both together are amazing
Sarah A.
I found this John Frieda conditioner at such an affordable price. It is a wonderful product that leaves my thick hair feeling exceptionally soft and smooth after using it. I would recommend it to anyone with thick hair.