John Frieda® John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Light Reflecting Conditioner, Amber to Maple 8.45 Oz (250 Ml)

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

m S.
This is one of my go to shampoos/conditioners to buy for my brunette hair. It makes it very soft and keeps its shine. The best part is that the price is very affordable for anyone who wants to try this product.
Taylor S.
Hot Springs, AR
Makes my hair feel nice and soft but leaves it looking a little oily if not rinsed really really well. Smells good also. It is a little pricey but is good quality stuff.
Anne W.
Coventry , RI
Smells great. I have very long hair so the downside is that the bottle doesn't last too long. It does help with preserving the color and us relatively inexpensive
Jackie H.
Coral Springs, FL
I love John Freda everything about it I use the shampoo I wash my hair usually every three days and makes it later shinier and looks healthier I love it and has no harsh chemicals that way down my hair at least for me it doesn't on my hair th more you use it the lighter it gets which I love the price is awesome you can find it at Walmart is where I usually buy mine so I would recommend this to anyone
Carissa P.
Westminster, MD
Conditioners are like movie sequels right? Usually a slightly less great version of the original.... Unless it's really good! My hair is so dull and flat that I ask a lot of my products. These products deliver. I can't have a heavy cream: check! It must be a great smell that lingers: check! It must make me feel like a goddess in some way ( reality or not!): check! All in all, a great product for a reasonable price.
Katherine d.
Honestly, this product, as well as the correspondent shampoo, left my hair too dry. I color my hair every 3 weeks because my roots are grey, and was disappointed. Not only it did not help color last linger, but also left my hair coarser and more dry than ever. It also gave me lots of dandruff :(
Anna L.
Bergen, NY
I loved the way this made my hair look! I have light brown hair with natural blonde highlights and this really brought out those highlights!! However, this did dry out my scalp a little bit, but when paired with Head and Shoulders it was the perfect match!
Allie M.
Cranston, RI
Highly recommend this for brunettes. Both the shampoo and conditioner add shine and bring through natural high and low lights in the hair. No greasy feeling and washed out completely making your hair feel soft and moisturized! 110% must try this product!!
Taylor Jean C.
Perfect for any brunette! If you're looking for a great smelling conditioner that continuously gets the job done and makes your brown hair look more healthy and beautiful than ever, this product is for you! I buy it all the time, couldn't live with it!
Tonya W.
Iowa, La
Love it. It is pricey for the size u buy! It works very well tho. It definitely brightened my brown hair! I haven't used this riding in a few weeks and can't tell the difference! I need some more. I'd def buy again obviously.