BY JOHN FRIEDA®

For natural, color-treated or highlighted brunettes. Developed exclusively for brown hair, patented brilliant brunette shampoos and conditioners expose the unique richness of brunette. Specially formulated to improve the look and feel of dull, dry, brown hair, brilliant brunette Light Reflecting Conditioner instantly silkens, smoothes and perfects hair texture as it delivers incredible, mirror-like shine. This non-color-depositing conditioning formula fills in, mends and perfects dry, porous hair strands to create an ultra-smooth, highly-reflective surface. Immediately, hair looks and feels softer, more supple and is easier to manage. With continued use, brown hair comes alive with multi-dimensional richness and luminosity. Designed specifically for lighter shades of brown hair, this formula featuring tea leaf infusion and crushed pearls, enhances brunette tones. From sparkling Amber to radiant Maple, experience soft, smooth, amazing lustrous hair.

Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I used this religiously for years - my grandma always sent me bottles of it, haha. I don’t know if i can say i would notice a huge difference in the brilliance of my color, as I’m naturally a brunette anyways, but it’s a good shampoo! The only thing that turns me off sometimes is the smell - it’s not your usual fresh shampoo scent, it’s more of a darker scent, like a cinnamon.
Aliss T.
Medley, FL
This is one of my favourites shampoo, this was a must to have when I was brunette and had natural hair, it gives you shine and softness. I’m not sure if it works same with chemical treated hair. But I recommend it to all natural brunettes.
Cristina G.
I used this when it first came out several years and haven’t purchased anything “brunette” since. (I have purchase other items from him though, since.) Biggest waste of money...the brunette collection. First, he has a million producers for blinds but like 2 for brunettes, as if we don’t care about our hair and don’t have different shades of brunette. This did nothing for me expect add another .25 years of work instead of retirement to my future.
Chelby C.
morgantown
I love this shampoo and conditioner from John Frieda. I have used it for many years and I have seen results. I love how this brand targets your particular hair color and needs. I would recommend this product!
Nessa B.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely looooove this product! Makes my hair super soft and shiny and it smells amazing! I actually got asked quite a few times what I used because my hair smelled so good.
Natalie A.
I use this occasionally and it really nourishes my hair unlike Pantene. My ends always feel refreshed and it’s safe for colored treated hair. I have an oily scalp and am super pleased with the results
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
Easily my favorite conditioner. It lathers well and leaves my hair smooth without needing to comb it through. Also, it’s a great price for such a quality product!
m S.
This is one of my go to shampoos/conditioners to buy for my brunette hair. It makes it very soft and keeps its shine. The best part is that the price is very affordable for anyone who wants to try this product.
Jackie H.
Coral Springs , FL
I love John Freda everything about it I use the shampoo I wash my hair usually every three days and makes it later shinier and looks healthier I love it and has no harsh chemicals that way down my hair at least for me it doesn't on my hair th more you use it the lighter it gets which I love the price is awesome you can find it at Walmart is where I usually buy mine so I would recommend this to anyone
Carissa P.
Westminster, MD
Conditioners are like movie sequels right? Usually a slightly less great version of the original.... Unless it's really good! My hair is so dull and flat that I ask a lot of my products. These products deliver. I can't have a heavy cream: check! It must be a great smell that lingers: check! It must make me feel like a goddess in some way ( reality or not!): check! All in all, a great product for a reasonable price.