BY JOHN FRIEDA®

For natural, color-treated or highlighted brunettes. Developed exclusively for brown hair, patented brilliant brunette shampoos and conditioners expose the unique richness of brunette. Specially formulated to improve the look and feel of dull, dry, brown hair, brilliant brunette Light Reflecting Conditioner instantly silkens, smoothes and perfects hair texture as it delivers incredible, mirror-like shine. This non-color-depositing conditioning formula fills in, mends and perfects dry, porous hair strands to create an ultra-smooth, highly-reflective surface. Immediately, hair looks and feels softer, more supple and is easier to manage. With continued use, brown hair comes alive with multi-dimensional richness and luminosity. Designed specifically for lighter shades of brown hair, this formula featuring tea leaf infusion and crushed pearls, enhances brunette tones. From sparkling Amber to radiant Maple, experience soft, smooth, amazing lustrous hair.

Ashley J.
Love the John Frieda line! Good product for the price, I have always loved the brunette line, how ever I started using this prob over 10 years ago and recently bought this and it seems the formula has changed, I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell can't quite describe it other than it was a warm almost Carmel smell. And was displeased when I recently bought it to find out it was not the same smell. But it is still a great product!
Aliss T.
This is one of my favourites shampoo, this was a must to have when I was brunette and had natural hair, it gives you shine and softness. I’m not sure if it works same with chemical treated hair. But I recommend it to all natural brunettes.
Rebecca S.
Magnolia , AR
This conditioner leaves my hair soft and super shiny. It detangles well and is easy to apply. It is heavily perfumed, though. The smell is not unpleasant, but it is strong, too much fragrance. Fortunately, I do not have to use a lot to get maximum results.
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
I am in love with this conditioner. I dyed my hair darker three months ago and thanks to this conditioner my hair color is the same as when I dyed it!!! Keeps your hair color saturated and shiny. Totally worth the price and can be found at Ulta!!!
tacie A.
It's been a while since I used this product but I remember not being able to resist it because of all the promises on the back. It smelled nice, and it was brown. I couldn't say if it make my brunette hair stand out, but I'll repurchase again
Natalie ..
I use this occasionally and it really nourishes my hair unlike Pantene. My ends always feel refreshed and it’s safe for colored treated hair. I have an oily scalp and am super pleased with the results
aylor i.
USA
Love love love this conditioner and shampoo. Makes my hair feel so soft and it brings out the original different shades of brown that I have normally in my hair. Definitely recommend
Alice G.
San Francisco, CA
This conditioner would be a good option for daily care. It’s affordable and gives your hair some extra shine. Although I don’t feel that it really gave my hair the intense moist and smooth that I look for in a conditioner.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I used this religiously for years - my grandma always sent me bottles of it, haha. I don’t know if i can say i would notice a huge difference in the brilliance of my color, as I’m naturally a brunette anyways, but it’s a good shampoo! The only thing that turns me off sometimes is the smell - it’s not your usual fresh shampoo scent, it’s more of a darker scent, like a cinnamon.
Cristina G.
I used this when it first came out several years and haven’t purchased anything “brunette” since. (I have purchase other items from him though, since.) Biggest waste of money...the brunette collection. First, he has a million producers for blinds but like 2 for brunettes, as if we don’t care about our hair and don’t have different shades of brunette. This did nothing for me expect add another .25 years of work instead of retirement to my future.