BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
This hair mousse is amazing. It has a great value worth the money I paid to use it. It’s long lasting and stays put for a good time. It did meet my expectations and I would recommend this to others.
Alicia C.
Now this is probably my favorite mousse and once again it is because I am such a dark brunette that these type products tend to do better on my hair. It helps with the thickness too for sure because my hair is thin.
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Alesia N.
Vacaville, CA
I really like Then John Freida. Hair car products I bought this mouse, although I ddidnot use it, after I got home from the store I realized that it was a volume. Product,and that's something I don't need, I have such a thick head of hair,I have it thinned twice a month, So I gave it to my daughter in Law her hair is really thin, and probably because its a different color every other week, She liked it I just texted her to ask if she remembered and she said yes, she now buys it, so that's why I gave five stars ,if she likes it then it must be great, cause she is just great
Stephanie J.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect to keep the hair sleek and from flying away. Doesn't overly dry out hair which is great because natural hair requires much moisture. I love anything John Frieda and so just the brand alone makes it for me, worth trying. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and other folks interested in trying a good mousse.
Lear30413 C.
Me encanta usarlo cuando me hago peinados que requieren de un buena laca para manterner mo cabello en su sitio y este es uno de mis favoritos a la hora de necesitar uno es mi primera opcion, porque tiene una duracion super larga, te da un brillo especial en el cabello y ademas tiene un super olor
Genesis C.
Hollywood, FL
John Frieda is one of my favorite brands of all times, sadly I haven't buy the shampoos lately, but this one is one of my favorites mousses, It is very effective when you want a different look, for example I use It when I want curls and want them to last long, and It works for me.
Sara W.
Ona, WV
I love this product. It's not sticky and it smells great. It leaves my hair feeling soft all day long and there's no frizz. A little goes a long way with this product and you definitely get your money's worth when you purchase it.
Olga C.
This line of products of John Frieda are exactly what my hair wants and needs!! The formula works magic in my hair, from the shampoos to this mousse all the products are great, even do they're a little expensive they are Worth it!