John Frieda® John Frieda Beach Blonde Life Preserver Hair Conditioning Oil - 4oz

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

• Do you know if there's any other products by this company that do...1 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this product. I love the john Frieda ...2 Answers
Kris L.
Porterville, CA
I really wasn't that impressed with this product to be honest it left my hair very dry. Looking and my hair stylist is not recommended how
Alyssa G.
Elsa, TX
This product is amazing!!!! It definitely leaves my hair looking flawless. It's a must buy!!!! This product does what it claims.
Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
A must have of mine for my platinum locks! I use it every time I was my hair! It's great for damaged & lifeless hair!
Casey T.
Monticello, AR
Love your blonde hair! Defrizz with this smoothing serum that smells almost so good you could drink it!
Raiany A.
Esse é um óleo que vai repor todos os nutrientes que você precisa para ficar com os cabelos super saudáveis
Kristi V.
I have always wanted to try this product. I love the john Frieda collection, I bet this is awesome:) anyone try it with curly/frizzy hair?
Kris L.
Porterville, CA
Do you know if there's any other products by this company that doesn't leave your hair dry