BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Beach Blonde Life Preserver Hair Conditioning Oil helps protect hair from moisture depletion, UV ray damage, salt and chlorinated pool water that can leave hair parched and straw-like. Luxurious blend of ultra-light mango, jojoba and coconut oils drench hair in moisture and shine, warm up in the sun for deep-conditioning results. Perfect for all hair types. Ideal for dry, highlighted or colour-treated hair.

• Do you know if there's any other products by this company...1 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this product. I love the john...2 Answers
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
This hair oil works really nice for dry and brittle hair. It keeps the frizz down and adds the shine. However, for hair that can get greasy easily, you have to have an extremely light touch. Either way, a little goes a long way.
Michelle G.
Love everything from this brand. Their stuff smells like mint and makes you feel so refreshed! But their products do come in small packaging...
Kris L.
Porterville, CA
I really wasn't that impressed with this product to be honest it left my hair very dry. Looking and my hair stylist is not recommended how
Alyssa G.
Elsa, TX
This product is amazing!!!! It definitely leaves my hair looking flawless. It's a must buy!!!! This product does what it claims.
Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
A must have of mine for my platinum locks! I use it every time I was my hair! It's great for damaged & lifeless hair!
Mistie S.
Louisville , TN
John Frieda is the only shampoo and conditioner I purchase. It keeps my blonde bright and my colored hair healthy.
Casey T.
Monticello, AR
Love your blonde hair! Defrizz with this smoothing serum that smells almost so good you could drink it!
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a great product to protect your hair, specially if your hair has been through any process.
Kelsey L.
Camby, IN
I love this product for my blonde hair and it doesn’t leave my hair oily which is great!
Emma T.
Thornhill, ON
I love this hair oil. It smells amazing and I find it works really well! I use it before applying any heat to my hair. Or after the shower. It is a great anti frizz and it helps preserve my blonde hair.
Kristi V.
I have always wanted to try this product. I love the john Frieda collection, I bet this is awesome:) anyone try it with curly/frizzy hair?
Kris L.
Porterville, CA
Do you know if there's any other products by this company that doesn't leave your hair dry