John Frieda John Freida Colour Magnifying Daily Shampoo - 8.45 oz uploaded by Alee H.John Frieda John Freida Colour Magnifying Daily Shampoo - 8.45 oz uploaded by Meghan G.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! This advanced formula addresses the way red colour fades on three colour dimensions. With daily use it helps maintain rich, vibrant red tones. Enhanced anti-fading technology and a gentle formula preserves vivid red colour and magnifies shine. Attracts light and amplifies rich tones to transform red hair. For all shades of natural or colour-treated red hair. Size: 8.45 fl oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target*
Meghan G.
Sault Sainte Marie
Amazing shampoo! My hair was fading and this helped brighten it so much, I use it every time I shampoo my hair. I find it works better then other brands I've tried. My hair is thick and frizzy and it tames it and keeps it soft! Smells great too!
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
One of my many go to shampoos. If you ready my other reviews on shampoos... I am constantly changing. Yes I do wash my hair everyday and change my shampoo weekly but not just any shampoos. This one makes my hair smell great and even using the conditioner it keeps my hair light and not weighed down. Smell is not overwhelming or too sweet. Always get compliments on how good my hair smells.
Angela C.
Port aux Basques
I use the Blonde shampoo and conditioner. Keeps my highlights bright and shiny. 👩👩👩👩💃💃
Alee H.
Evansville, IN
Love this product. Recently died my hair a deep shade of red so I picked this product up from Target and I am so glad that I did. Smells great, works great, & cheap!
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
I go back and forth between having red hair and then other colors but when I do have red hair i always buy this shampoo and conditioner to go along with it. So good makes my red hair last longer
Louise M.
Woodside, NY
Great value and excellent results! Leaves my hair really shiny and prevents the red from fading away. Love it!
Brittany A.
Fairfield Twp, OH
This is my go to hair shampoo. It cleans and leaves my hair soft and not greasy or weighed down.
sherry g.
San Jose, CA
I use this to deposit and maintain the red in my hair John Frieda John Freida Colour Magnifying Daily Shampoo - 8.45 oz it works magnificently great along with the conditioner.
Laura T.
Did not prolong the color of my red color treated hair which was the only reason I purchased it. It's a nice shampoo, but nothing to prolong the fading of hair that is dyed red
Gladys A.
Love the smell was recommended for my red hair by a friend and works out great my hair toke longer to fade out I bought the shampoo and conditioner and it libes ny hair soft shiny
Pammy B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Will this work on black hair?