John Frieda John Freida Colour Magnifying Daily Shampoo - 8.45 oz uploaded by Meghan G.John Frieda John Freida Colour Magnifying Daily Shampoo - 8.45 oz uploaded by Alee H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! This advanced formula addresses the way red colour fades on three colour dimensions. With daily use it helps maintain rich, vibrant red tones. Enhanced anti-fading technology and a gentle formula preserves vivid red colour and magnifies shine. Attracts light and amplifies rich tones to transform red hair. For all shades of natural or colour-treated red hair. Size: 8.45 fl oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I must say that this product is amazing ! It definitely works, it lighten your hair in a matter of a few uses. I like the fact that it does not damage your hair. I stopped using this product/color in particular because my hair just kept getting lighter and lighter.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
One of my many go to shampoos. If you ready my other reviews on shampoos... I am constantly changing. Yes I do wash my hair everyday and change my shampoo weekly but not just any shampoos. This one makes my hair smell great and even using the conditioner it keeps my hair light and not weighed down. Smell is not overwhelming or too sweet. Always get compliments on how good my hair smells.
Alee H.
Evansville, IN
Love this product. Recently died my hair a deep shade of red so I picked this product up from Target and I am so glad that I did. Smells great, works great, & cheap!
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
I go back and forth between having red hair and then other colors but when I do have red hair i always buy this shampoo and conditioner to go along with it. So good makes my red hair last longer
Louise M.
Woodside, NY
Great value and excellent results! Leaves my hair really shiny and prevents the red from fading away. Love it!
Brittany A.
Fairfield Twp, OH
This is my go to hair shampoo. It cleans and leaves my hair soft and not greasy or weighed down.
sherry g.
San Jose, CA
I use this to deposit and maintain the red in my hair John Frieda John Freida Colour Magnifying Daily Shampoo - 8.45 oz it works magnificently great along with the conditioner.
Gladys A.
Love the smell was recommended for my red hair by a friend and works out great my hair toke longer to fade out I bought the shampoo and conditioner and it libes ny hair soft shiny
Allison K.
This helps bring out the red in my hair so much, I also love the way this makes my hair look and feel. This stuff is amazing.
Donna N.
When I highlight my hair caramel color this is the only product I use. I have tried other products for color treated hair and this product blows away the competition. Not only does it keep your color from fading it also makes your highlights sparkle. It is a must have if you color your hair.
Pammy B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Will this work on black hair?