John Frieda John Freida Colour Magnifying Daily Shampoo - 8.45 oz uploaded by Alee H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! This advanced formula addresses the way red colour fades on three colour dimensions. With daily use it helps maintain rich, vibrant red tones. Enhanced anti-fading technology and a gentle formula preserves vivid red colour and magnifies shine. Attracts light and amplifies rich tones to transform red hair. For all shades of natural or colour-treated red hair. Size: 8.45 fl oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my many go to shampoos. If you ready my other reviews on shampoos... I am constantly changing. Yes I do wash my hair everyday and change my shampoo weekly but not just any shampoos. This one makes my hair smell great and even using the conditioner it keeps my hair light and not weighed down. Smell is not overwhelming or too sweet. Always get compliments on how good my hair smells.
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go back and forth between having red hair and then other colors but when I do have red hair i always buy this shampoo and conditioner to go along with it. So good makes my red hair last longer
sherry g.
San Jose, CA
I use this to deposit and maintain the red in my hair John Frieda John Freida Colour Magnifying Daily Shampoo - 8.45 oz it works magnificently great along with the conditioner.
Alee H.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. Recently died my hair a deep shade of red so I picked this product up from Target and I am so glad that I did. Smells great, works great, & cheap!
Shelby W.
I have very thick hair and I've noticed that a lot of shampoos leave it oily or that it feels like the product isn't rinsed out all the way. however with this product, my hair not only feels clean but it is left really soft. I use a lot of heated appliances to fix my hair and the moisture is still there after I'm done. I love this product!
Donna N.
When I highlight my hair caramel color this is the only product I use. I have tried other products for color treated hair and this product blows away the competition. Not only does it keep your color from fading it also makes your highlights sparkle. It is a must have if you color your hair.
Kiana B.
Jeffersonville, IN
I do not enjoy this product. I recently purchased this because I have aubren hair in the hopes that it would make my hair brighter, but it did not make a difference. I used this roduct for about 2 weeks before running out of it. I also think that this product dries my hair out.
Lea D.
Camilla, GA
I started using this color after a couple months of dying my hair a light shade of brown (so, sort of like sugar brown). It helped my hair get back to the darker shade I originally dyed it because it had started to get lighter. I loved the shine it gave to it and whenever I stopped using it, it would go back to being dull. Seriously in love with this shampoo and the blonde version of it.
Laura T.
Did not prolong the color of my red color treated hair which was the only reason I purchased it. It's a nice shampoo, but nothing to prolong the fading of hair that is dyed red
Gladys A.
Love the smell was recommended for my red hair by a friend and works out great my hair toke longer to fade out I bought the shampoo and conditioner and it libes ny hair soft shiny
Pammy B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Will this work on black hair?