BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Advanced ionic conditioning and a ceramic Titanium-coated barrel give users of the John Frieda 1" Curling iron the best curls around. With features such as a true ceramic heater, 30 second instant heat up and LCD temperature control this curling iron is designed to give you the best styling experience.

Buy on Amazon
ana d.
Tampa, FL
Heats up quickly, doesn't snag my hair when releasing the curl and hair didn't stick to it as much as with other curling irons... I've had mine for about 2 years now and still love it
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love this curling iron. It gives me large curls, which gives me a lot of volume. I have very fine hair that needs to be straightened. This does the trick! I’ve had it for over 5 years and have no problems with it. Great price too!
Sarah W.
Fairview Park, OH
This curling iron is SO affordable. I got it at Ulta when my old one burned out and I’ll never go back! This curls my thick hair and keeps it in place without feeling like I’m frying my hair. Would definitely buy again.
Kaila F.
Bowlus
Perfect size barrel for my hair! Heats up fast and works well. Easy to use, affordable, good quality, overall very satisfied with this product when I do use it occasionally for a night out it never lets me down!:)
Jasmina A.
Staten Island, NY
Great curling iron, heats up very fast and has super high temp which I really need in order to get my hair to hold a curl. This is my second tool from them also have a wand and I love it. Easy for everyday use/
Brenda V.
Denver
I bought the John Frieda curling iron at Ulta it cost me 29.99. I like it because it works with my type of hair that is really frizzy and curly. I Dry may hair then I use the curling iron I like how nice curls it live in my hair they will long for hours.
Ana G.
I needed a new curling iron but didn't want to spend a lot of money. There are so many to choose from but felt this was the best value when it came to quality and price. My thick hair is hard to curl. But this curling iron was easy to use. Heats up fast and doesn't burn my hair. Curls come out soft and look natural and healthy. I can easily curl all my hair in about 10-15 minutes. And I've got a lot of hair!
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
John Freida always makes such high quality products, and this is one of them. I added this to my collection a few months ago and Im so happy I did. I always find it difficult to hold a curl with my hair, but this curling iron does it! Definitely worth the splurge
Cindy l.
My sister actually has this one and I barrowed it for a party to do my hair and omg love how it makes curls on my wavy hair and so much texture and define
Caroline G.
El Paso, TX
This curling iron is great for loose and tight curls. It's a little on the pricey side but you won't regret buying it.