John Frieda Hot Air Brush Model JFHA5 uploaded by Beth A.John Frieda Hot Air Brush Model JFHA5 uploaded by Sue K.John Frieda Hot Air Brush Model JFHA5 uploaded by Joana Stefany J.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

The John Frieda JFHA5 has 2 heat settings and a cool shot setting to lock styles in place. The titanium ceramic coated barrel gives you a safe, even heat without any damaging hot spots. The titanium ceramic coated barrel gives you a safe, even heat without any damaging hot spots. With 500 watts of power you can truly dry and add volume with power. Advanced ionic technology provides up to 50% more ions 2 heat settings plus cool setting Titanium ceramic coated barrel Enhanced air control Swivel cord ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are contemplating getting this dryer brush, ABSOLUTELY get it!!
It is such a foolproof way to dry, style and get a great voluminous blowout. The air comes out though the brush, which makes it a lot easier to curl the ends and get that pretty "bouncy" effect that lasts throughout the day.
One of my favorite things about this is how convenient it is to pack in a suitcase or carry-on bag for traveling. On a recent trip, I took this instead of having to pack round brush and hair dryer.
Meaghan S.
Meaghan S.
Springfield , MA
I'm not kidding when I say that this product is REVOLUTIONARY for me. I am 100% not coordinated enough to use a round brush and a blowdryer. It just goes horribly and my hair is a huge, frizzy, poofy mess. This made me look like I just left the salon. Like I just had an amazing blowout. I have thin hair, but a TON of it and I am SO impressed. I didn't have the highest hopes for the tool but was willing to take a chance on the reviews I saw on Amazon. Hopefully the product holds up!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As someone with a lot of long, curly hair I really doubted this product would work for me despite the amazing reviews it was getting all over the internet. I have some health problems that make it very difficult for me to blow dry my hair straight myself and I usually had to run a straightener over it also to smooth it out. I decided I was going to splurge and give this product a try. I'm so glad I did, this hot air brush is a miracle! It is soooo easy to use and does a fantastic job on my hair, I didn't need to use a straightener to smooth it then a curling iron to give it a loose wave because this 1 tool did all of that on its own! This item works so well that it can replace 3 tools and give you the same beautiful styles with much less effort making it a great bargain for the price!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Bartlett, IL
this is a terrific all in one blow drying and styling  tool.  It smooths out the kinks and curls leaving the blow out looking sleek and smooth.  Because of the way the brush blows softly on your hair, it  smooths down all the fly aways and frizzies.  I recommend this.  Glad I got it.
Shriya K.
Shriya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lifesaver. I have long thick hair that's a huge pain to dry. I have completely stopped using a regular hair dryer and brush and I carry this with me everywhere I travel. I get such an effortless blowout and my hair looks so healthy and great when I use it! Everytime I pull it out I get so many questions from my friends and everyone ends up using and loving it. I would absolutely recommend this!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this hot brush. I do my makeup and wait for my hair to air dry slightly, then use this tool. You're able to let it sit on your roots to add volume which is a lot easier than blow drying with a round brush. You can also curl your hair with it to add dimension!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Really wanted to like this brush but couldn't. It took forever to dry my hair and the brush bristles started to split just after the second use. I had to return it.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
I have a lot, a lot of hair (they take off about 16 inches every 3 months thinning and trimming) and i am very uncoordinated in the styling department. this blow drys my hair while i brush it and takes out me having to hold a blowdryer and pull a brush through with the other hand. i let me hair dry a little more then half way and this cuts styling time in half for me. i dislike using a lot of heat so this eliminates the step of a straightener.
Lily R.
Lily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot do hair! I can barely braid or blow dry my frizzy hair to be smooth, so this is really handy to smooth my hair into soft, loose curls. I use it for my bangs too! It really helps to smooth and tame frizzy hair and is very user friendly. My hair is dry in 20 minutes and looks great!
Sue K.
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, I am a complete klutz when it comes to my hair, so I almost never blow dry it. I heard about this product and decided to try it out because it wasn't too expensive. It's amazing. I have shoulder length wavy hair and this makes it so easy to blow out.

I have a lot of hair, so best results for me are when I let it air dry a bit or use a regular hair dryer and my fingers first just to get rid of some moisture.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Spicewood, TX
I've been looking at a few different brands of this styling tool and I've hear a lot of great reviews about it. Does it work as well as people make out to be? Does it make your hair feel soft? Reduce frizz?
Nea A.
Nea A.
Bowie, MD
Curious about this tool for my hair. Since my hair is weaker and thinner than a few years before will this give my hair smoothness with movement because sometimes with my revo styler my hair is Straighted but a bit matted and just lays there.
samantha n.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would like to try this is it any good for thick hair will it leave it smooth