Hair CareHair ProductsShampooJohn Frieda
Highlight Activating Brightening Shampoo Lighter Blondes

John Frieda Highlight Activating Brightening Shampoo Lighter Blondes

by John Frieda

Formulated with sunflower and white tea, this highlight shampoo gently removes dark, dull build-up from lighter locks. Reveal natural-looking blonde with a full spectrum of tones. For use on natural or color-treated hair and for use on highlights and lowlights.

Does this work for natural highlights? I have brown hair but my blonde highlights come out in the summer.
Does this immediately take the brashness out of freshly died blonde hair?
Start your review of John Frieda Highlight Activating Brightening Shampoo Lighter Blondes!
How would you rate this product?
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
John Frieda Highlight Activating Brightening Shampoo Lighter Blondes uploaded by Maria C.
Purchased at: CVS
My daughter stared using this shampoo in the summer (her hair is blondish brown) she wanted to get some highlights without going to a salon and bleaching and damaging her hair. So she has been using it since then, it does really work on her hair. She loves using this shampoo and it leaves her hair very silky John Frieda® John Frieda Sheer Blonde Volumizing Conditioner with Highlight Enhancers #johnfrieda #shampoo #blonde #beauty #clean
Jade R.
Oxford, MS
John Frieda Highlight Activating Brightening Shampoo Lighter Blondes uploaded by Jade R.
I use this shampoo to keep my highlights from getting brassy! Also, it makes my hair feel so silky and smooth, and it smells amazing! I love it and highly recommend it!
Verlene W.
John Frieda Highlight Activating Brightening Shampoo Lighter Blondes uploaded by Verlene W.
This helped brighten my brassy blonde highlights! I left it in a while and it was great in comparing to blue shampoo for cutting brassiness!
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
This product is great it helps my hair really shine. When my hair color is getting full I use it for a boast of color
Heather W.
Bardwell, KY
I use this product and love it but it does not make my hair feel clean.any recommendations
Tonya H.
Cooperstown, PA
John Frieda Highlight Activating Brightening Shampoo Lighter Blondes uploaded by Tonya H.
Purchased at: Walmart
John Frieda highlights activating works well the bring my highlights out in my dark. The product doesn’t dry out your hair. The price is very affordable.
kathleen E.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This product made my hair soft, but it did not brighten up my naturally blonde hair.. it may be that I am not out and about as much with the pandemic. This may be a consideration factor.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
You can buy this at Walmart and it runs about $10 a bottle. It actually works!! It looks like I just went to the salon and got a bunch of baby lights added into my hair. It helps with frizz and smells good too.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
This shampoo actively lightens blonde hair. I use it in the winter to keep brassiness away and to keep my hair staying light. It lathers well and rinses while leaving hair brighter. I’m super satisfied with this shampoo
Angela S.
Makes my hair shine and my blonde highlights radiant. I will definitely continue to use this product. Very happy with the John Freida products 💕
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chels C.
il y a 3 ans
Nelly J. il y a 2 mois
I really like this shampoo and makes my hair very shiny