BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This John Frieda Heat-Resistant Vertical Pouch Conveniently Holds all of Your Small Styling Accessories. Dimensions: 4 x 1.75 x 14.5 inches. Heat-resistant lining for curling irons and flat irons. Keeps all of your supplies safely contained. see more...

Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
affordable absolutely love this product , it protects your hair against heat damage and it's affordable and I would definately reccommed this product to others. Trust n , you are missing out od you don't try it at least once. It's my absolute favorite heat protection product. Totally affordable and leaves hair with volume for those who need it without drying out your hair
Amanda M.
Broken Arrow
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helped a bunch with my straightener and I use this product every other day and there's no tips or tricks that I recommend. It's very affordable
Hajar M.
Temara
I highly recommend all product of john freida , i used them when i was in france it really the best product i have used . I use them once a week to give my hair a good look . I am totally satisfied and I'll repurchase again obviously this is a good product
Kristina v.
Wiarton , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this in my gym bag to protect my straightener. It was a great price and it works well. Not to mention it looks great too!
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This john frieda heat instrument is really good and i prefer this one because is so durable. I like it. Is nice to have it