John Frieda Heat Defeat® Protecting Spray

Heat Defeat® Protecting Spray

Where is this product sold?
I have fairly normal hair but am nervous about this making my hair greasy!! Does this product leave an oily impact on hair?
Need help from my curly haired girls.. what do you use to tame your frizz? [product:frizz-ease-heat-defeat-protective-styling-spray-by-john-frieda-6-ounce-6-pack]?
Start your review of John Frieda Heat Defeat® Protecting Spray!
Product Highlights
This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!in reviews
I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair.in reviews
Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hairin reviews
I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. in reviews
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
John Frieda Heat Defeat® Protecting Spray uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Target
This product works wonders, it protects from heat damage, definitely meets expectations, smells great. A pretty good sized bottle, easily sprays, I believe it's a good value!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,338 reviews
John Frieda Heat Defeat® Protecting Spray uploaded by Letty S.
l have used this product for years, and love it, recently I purchased a new bottle and I noticed right away the smell is different. I'm not sure what has changed but the old scent is way better. The new scent smells like some sort of rosewater perfume. My hair holds smells, and this is almost intolerable.
Ninna W.
John Frieda Heat Defeat® Protecting Spray uploaded by Ninna W.
I prefer this brand. It is always a great honest brand. The products smell so good and really work. With this the frizz is controlled. I spray it right before I go to straighten my hair and it makes my hair smooth and soft. It's definitely worth the try. My friend has curly hair and she used it and she could t believe how straight her hair was afterward. It blocks humidity and rehydrate a hair.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
This is one of my favorite heat protectant protecting sprays! And it smells really good! My hair color is black and my type is wavy/curly! This product is effective and the spray bottle is cute! I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to others!
Kristi C.
Madison, AL
I really like this spray. I've used several different ones trying to find the right one for me.
Nida A.
John Frieda Heat Defeat® Protecting Spray uploaded by Nida A.
My friend gave me this product and it is great at getting rid of frizziness in hair! I do think that there are better options out there but so far this has been doing a pretty good job.
Sweta  S.
Mesa, AZ
I use it before flat ironing my hair.It has saved my hair from getting fried under the flat iron’s heat.It’s better than many of its competitors and works perfectly on my wavy hair.Will highly recommend it to anyone with wavy hair using a flat iron.
Amanda E.
Baltimore, MD
I really love this heat protectant. I straighten and curl my hair often and it keeps it from completely dying. My hair looks super slick and smooth. They last a long time so it’s not bad for the price. I would recommend it.
William S.
Wilmington, MA
For someone who has long hair and uses the hair dryer for extended period of times I can tell you that there is a materially difference in your hair after using John Frieda's Heat Defeat Protective Styling Spray. I was reluctant at first, but once I tried it, I've never stopped using it. Highly recommend it!
Tiffany R.
Argyle, TX
I didn't feel like this helped protect my hair from the heat. I used this on my damp hair and then blow dried my hair and used my flat iron. As I used my flat iron, I could feel/smell my hair burning. I didn't have my iron turned up too high and with heat protectant spray, felt like that shouldn't have mattered anyway. I am always on the hunt for good heat protectant, but this is not it in my opinion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...