John Frieda® Full Volume Dryer 1875 Watt Silver uploaded by Princess C.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Dry hair quickly without over-drying with the Full Volume Dryer from John Frieda. Choose from three levels of heat and set hairstyles in place with the cold shot option. The sleek silver design gives the hair dryer a modern and stylish look. Appropriate for all hair types, the hair dryer uses Frizz Ease technology to prevent frizzy hair.

Buy on Amazon
Princess C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This blow dryer is the best! It has ionic infusion! And gets your hair really smooth fast! I've been using this dryer for over 3 years and haven't had to replace it yet because it works just like new! It comes with 2 concentration nozzles and a diffuser!
Heather M.
Newport News
When I was looking for a new hair dryer I came across this one. It was slightly more expensive but I didn’t mind if it worked well. My hair is thinner so it doesn’t take long to dry but this thing was so powerful it instantly made my hair knot! I’ve never had a problem like this with any hair dryer before. I ended up returning and buying a cheaper hair dryer that worked much better.
Michelina S.
Endicott, NY
The dryer does a good job, but I should have paid more attention to other reviews. It is a super heavy hair dryer lol and that makes it difficult to use well. It dries quickly and besides the design it is good so I use it daily. It does make a clicking noise as it cools down that it didn’t always make. And the cord does not retract in to the dryer so there is an annoying cord to mess with.
Jocelyn M.
Kingston, PA
I love this hair dryer! When I use the hot setting to straighten my hair, it leaves it so soft, straight &shiny. Only takes me 10 minutes to blow out my very curly hair. When I use the diffuser for my curls, it takes about 15 minutes to dry my curls. Professional results for a great price!
Lydia D.
Anthony
I like it. It’s not amazing it’s not terrible. It’s just alright. I have curly thick course hair and it does the job but with my hair type no matter the blow dryer I will have to round brush my hair it takes about 45 min for me to finish blow drying my hair. I would not purchase again. Still on the look for that perfect blow dryer.
Morgan M.
Johnson City, TN
This has been the best hairdryer for my long thick hair. It cut my dry time down. It leaves my hair with no frizz and no need to straighten after blow drying. It’s a great affordable hair dryer. I purchased mine at target 4 years ago and it’s still going strong!
Jamie G.
Blackshear
I have had this hairdryer for close to 10 years and it still works as good as ever. It definitely works like a more high end dryer but more on the inexpensive side. When I switched from a Conair dryer I definitely noticed that it made my hair shinier.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
A perfect blow dryer! Gets nice & hot & makes my hair dry very quickly! Love the colors of it, too! Also has cold settings so always blowing my face with cold in between my hair on hot during the summer lol! Would by again & recommend it to others!
Ewelina K.
This dryer is nothing special. I really hate the side buttons/controls. I always hit them when i dry my hair. Awkward placement for sure. I don’t find it makes any difference in my hair and doesn’t dry my hair any faster than other dryers.
Elizabeth L.
Union, NJ
This blow dry has last a very long time, it’s a good weight it’s not too heavy, came with three attachments I believe. I like that it has the different levels and cools, great dryer.