John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Alana W.John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Kristin H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Polishes broken strands for a perfectly shiny finish For damage from frequent heat styling + coloring With Inca Inchi Oil Crystal-clear formula with Inca Inchi Oil weightlessly smoothes flyaways and frayed ends to keep full-bodied styles perfectly polished.  Ideal for on-the-go touch-ups and a boost of shine. Not intended for the eye area. Safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair. ;

• Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empt...3 Answers
Kirsty A.
Scranton, PA
I like this product it does what it's supposed to with flyaway sap it gets the job done
Maria G.
Awesome! Really tames the flies. Makes your hair feel silky and smooth. Looks healthy.
gabyescaa G.
Florida, Miami
Me encanta este producto, fácil de aplicar y uno de sus mejores de esta marca
Maureen M.
Love this stuff! From straightening my hair everyday I sometimes get a lot of flyaways but this stuff works great. The trick is to not use too much though because your hair just looks greasy then, but if apply a little bit to the flyaways they'll stay down all day! I carry this stuff in my bag with me at all times, my friends are always asking to use it.
Lolly L.
Kathu
Great product if you are trying to do a sleek bun/ponytail and have the hair completely off the face. definitely a keeper and needed for those who like to try different hairstyles and switch it up! smell is not noticeable at all.
Iohandy S.
I used this product a year ago. Actually, is a very good product to finish the hair style, but i don´t liked the texture. it´s like a little glue. Maybe, the long distance that the product travel affect this, but is unconfortable. The scent is rich, soft but helps the hair to smell well.
Monika D.
I'm not a big fan of this product ! I found it very sticky and didn't like the feel after I put it on my hair ... I had to wash it out !
It dose what the description says but I don't like the consistency !
Rachel B.
Stafford
I only use a small amount of this but it's so good! I only brush it onto the little hairs that try to fly away near my parting 😒 but it isn't sticky at all and completely tames FlyAway's 🙌 I sometimes pack it in my handbag on days when my hair is being a nuisance and it never leaks etc
Angie A.
oakville, ontario
I love this product. I always have flyaways and there is nothing worse then putting your hair up in a great do and having little hairs sticking out. This product you wipe over your hair and it pushes them down without adding extra weight. I would definitely buy again.
Megan A.
Perfect product. Can't believe no one had thought of this any sooner! Definitely saves me having a bad hair day multiple times a day! When the product is on your hair it doesn't look greasy or shiny it just blends in to your hair. Also squeezes in your bag with ease!
Diane C.
Tinley Park, IL
Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empty tube and put gel or hairspray?