John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Alana W.John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Kristin H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Polishes broken strands for a perfectly shiny finish For damage from frequent heat styling + coloring With Inca Inchi Oil Crystal-clear formula with Inca Inchi Oil weightlessly smoothes flyaways and frayed ends to keep full-bodied styles perfectly polished.  Ideal for on-the-go touch-ups and a boost of shine. Not intended for the eye area. Safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair. ;

• Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empt...3 Answers
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA
I like this bro duct however a clear mascara or brow gel does the same thing that this does for way cheaper
Amanda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I definitely noticed a difference, but the effect wore off during the day. I liked the small applicator.
Brianna F.
Richmond, KY
Awesome product for a great price! Easy application with awesome results. I would recommend to anyone.
Rachael R.
Los Angeles, CA
YESSSSSS! I need this product all the time! Great to put in a purse. Great packaging. Just yessssssssss
Bernice A.
I really really love this product. One of my biggest problems with my hair is flyaway. This solves it
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
I love this product. It really keeps all your fly aways...away!!! And it makes them look beautiful.
Lauren S.
This product works really well for my thick hair but sadly doesn't sell anymore in my location.
Shannel M.
Use John Frieda Full Repair touch-Up Flyaway Tamer on my crazy baby hair. Tames them all day
Debra B.
Midland, MI
It it such a cute little trick for taming fly always and frizzy hair. The wand is wonderful.
Cortny R.
Spring, TX
I love this product because I constantly have flu-aways the stick up right in the front!!
Diane C.
Tinley Park, IL
Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empty tube and put gel or hairspray?