John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Alana W.John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Kristin H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Polishes broken strands for a perfectly shiny finish For damage from frequent heat styling + coloring With Inca Inchi Oil Crystal-clear formula with Inca Inchi Oil weightlessly smoothes flyaways and frayed ends to keep full-bodied styles perfectly polished.  Ideal for on-the-go touch-ups and a boost of shine. Not intended for the eye area. Safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair. ;

• Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empt...3 Answers
Allison M.
Minneapolis, MN
Personally, i think this gives my hair an oily/dirty look that i don't really like, but it works OK in terms of flyaways
Sem K.
I have so many flyaways and this really helps control them! Keeps them down so I don't look like I never brush my hair
Yadira G.
Hayward, CA
This product works amazing at taming fly always. I use it specially when my hair is up in a bun or pony tail. Love it!
Sophia G.
This product is great after straighting for any fly away hairs and it also feels like conditioner when u wash it out,,,
Rachel D.
Vancouver, WA
I like this product a lot, it does keep flyways down. But I do think that they could make the brush a little smaller.
Kristy Y.
Flushing, NY
This product smooths out my hair and flattens all those flyaway hairs and reduced my frizziness! Also smells great.
Mariah K.
I love how it gets rid of my flyaways and frizz-free without having to use much and without having to reapply.
Ashley N.
Oshkosh, WI
This product definitely gets the job done. It tames the fly aways just like it is supposed too. Simple as that.
Lauren L.
Metairie, LA
One of the best John Frieda products I own. Easy to use and actually holds down fly always throughout the day.
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA
I like this bro duct however a clear mascara or brow gel does the same thing that this does for way cheaper
Diane C.
Tinley Park, IL
Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empty tube and put gel or hairspray?