John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Alana W.John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Kristin H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Polishes broken strands for a perfectly shiny finish For damage from frequent heat styling + coloring With Inca Inchi Oil Crystal-clear formula with Inca Inchi Oil weightlessly smoothes flyaways and frayed ends to keep full-bodied styles perfectly polished.  Ideal for on-the-go touch-ups and a boost of shine. Not intended for the eye area. Safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair. ;

• Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empt...3 Answers
giselle d.
Its great i used to use brow gel to tame fly aways but its nice to actually use something made for this purpose i use it any time i need my hair to be neat and sleek. elegant looks basicly and it gets all the baby hairs.
Elizabeth V.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I am the queen of flyaways and especially in the summer time! This tamer is great for that! I put about a dime size drop in and I am good to go for the day!
Jess L.
Hamden, CT
It really does help with Flyaways but it does get a little sticky. It is basically gel in a mascara tube which is really cool but it does get flaky.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
A true must have! It is very simple to use and completely effective. I thought that perhaps it would leave residue on my hair but it did not at all.
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
On of the best hair products I've seen. I have pesky "baby hairs" that do whatever they want, this product tames them and puts em in their place.
Jennifer S.
Love this for smoothing fly aways that hair spray doesn't catch.
It's like a clear mascara with brush. Not much comes in a bottle, though.
Denise M.
Burbank, CA
I love this product. I deal with flyaways all the time and this is a great on the go tool to have in my purse to fix it before meetings
Anam S.
I love john frieda products. I feel like they work and provide salon results for a low price. this one took care of the frizz issue.
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA
Easy to use and works great. Can be found anywhere and has coupons frequently. YAY! I love John Frieda products. Thank you
Sky D.
Plano, TX
Really nice stuff I really looking forward to trying some more of there stuff out really hope you can send me some as well
Diane C.
Tinley Park, IL
Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empty tube and put gel or hairspray?