John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Alana W.John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Kristin H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Polishes broken strands for a perfectly shiny finish For damage from frequent heat styling + coloring With Inca Inchi Oil Crystal-clear formula with Inca Inchi Oil weightlessly smoothes flyaways and frayed ends to keep full-bodied styles perfectly polished.  Ideal for on-the-go touch-ups and a boost of shine. Not intended for the eye area. Safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair. ;

• Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empt...3 Answers
Alicia H.
Saint Louis, MO
My hair was almost fried when i started using this and it worked awesome to repair it . Not only that but it was very quick at working . ive used a lot of treatments and this was by far the best .
Andrea V.
Spring Lake, MI
My hair gets out of control sometimes and this product helps to tame it. The product does not feel heavy in your hair. It puts your hair into the place it was intended without any fuss.
Sina M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I do not recommend this product. It's a waste of money and doesn't touch up fly aways. I tried using this in my hair for work when I put in up in a bun and my fly aways were more crazy than they are without this product. I do not recommend it at all.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
John Frieda is perfect for me because I have very curly hair and no matter how much I take care of it when I brush my curls they get frizzy which I hate so this really helps me out
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
Kinda felt like mascara for my hair. I think if you have thicker hair this is the product for you, otherwise it gives you a gel like look. Did tame my fly always though!
Isi F.
Not bad for ur edges . Good product . The result stay for hours imma recommend this product . It's easy to find online if your beauty supply store don't have it .
Stacy L.
Chico, CA
It was an okay product, I compare the texture to gel like and makes the fly away hair pretty stiff. It does control the fly away hair but I didn't care for the shiny gel like texture that it left on my hair.
Jasmin Z.
Los Angeles , CA
This product is amazing! It totally does the job of taming flyaways! I use this every time I straighten my hair or put it in a bun or ponytail. This product is a must have honestly.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I used this stuff for years and was so happy with it! Best to use a light hand, it can get gunky. I'm not even sure if they still make this stuff, but if you do find it definitely pick it up.
Hillary d.
Selmer, TN
If your hair breaks and the only thing keeping you from a good hair day is those little fuzzies, this helps, but not too much it will leave your hair looking greasy!
Diane C.
Tinley Park, IL
Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empty tube and put gel or hairspray?