John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Alana W.John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Kristin H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Polishes broken strands for a perfectly shiny finish For damage from frequent heat styling + coloring With Inca Inchi Oil Crystal-clear formula with Inca Inchi Oil weightlessly smoothes flyaways and frayed ends to keep full-bodied styles perfectly polished.  Ideal for on-the-go touch-ups and a boost of shine. Not intended for the eye area. Safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair. ;

• Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empt...3 Answers
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I like to use this product any time I am straightening my hair and want to tame all of those little baby hairs. I have been using this product for years. It does a great job. The formula doesn't leave my hair feeling hard or greasy in the areas that I apply it. The brush wand makes using this product very easy.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
This has to be my favorite product ever. It is so easy to use, you just brush it on like a mascara. My hair is light brown and frizzy. This is the only product that I use that really tames my hair. It is a super value! There is nothing else this product could do to make me happier!
cristy m.
Paducah, KY
Love it, really works, and is easy to use. This is a clear gel that you apply to your flyaways. It's very easy to use you simply sweep on on your fly aways and lay them the way you want them. The gel doesn't have a nasty/chemically smell and doesn't get too gunky or leave your hair feeling sticky. Perfect control without the stiffness or residue some hair sprays and/or gels leave.
Ashley H.
Grandview, MO
I take this with me anytime I am traveling. It works great to tame my fly aways, especially when I have my hair pulled back. You do have to be careful about how much you use, because it has the tendency to make your hair look greasy with to much application. It comes in a convenient size so you can throw it in your purse or even a pocket and have it ready when you need it.
Stephanie R.
Midlothian, VA
My hair is fine and I have a lot of stray hairs. This product was high quality and long lasting. The price was a little high so I'd recommend any type of hair spray that runs cheaper, honestly, but it did the trick. Not sure if I'd spend the cash to buy a second time.
Erica R.
Colbert, WA
I really like this product because it's perfect for a light touch up for flyaways. It is a mascara type wand to put the product on with and that's nice because it will go exactly where you want it to. It's not heavy, nor does it make your hair greasy. I haven't seen it carried in stores around me now and I am sad because it's a great product.
Annie H.
I love this!! This works great on fly aways! I used to use this on models when I worked as a makeup artist, but during shoot some would have flyaways that would ruin the shoot and this magic wand always fixed everything. I still use it!
Libby O.
Cumming, GA
I highly highly highly recommend this product. I'm a runner, so my hair is always in a ponytail, and if I'm going somewhere after my run, I simply swipe back my flyaways with this product and I look sleek and nice!!
Pamela b.
Black Mountain, NC
I live in a cool climate and my hair tends to be fly away, When i first used john Frieda touch up flyaway tamer i noticed instant results
I continue to use this to control the wild flyaway hair, I'm a happy camper..
Emma P.
Hoboken, NJ
I had this product but ended up not using it. It did flatten stray hairs but it made them feel crunchy. It also caused build up on my hair. It is quite a basic product - good in a pinch or to hold things in place for a photo but I don't think that it has a place in an everyday routine.
Diane C.
Tinley Park, IL
Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empty tube and put gel or hairspray?