John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Alana W.John Frieda® Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer uploaded by Kristin H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Polishes broken strands for a perfectly shiny finish For damage from frequent heat styling + coloring With Inca Inchi Oil Crystal-clear formula with Inca Inchi Oil weightlessly smoothes flyaways and frayed ends to keep full-bodied styles perfectly polished.  Ideal for on-the-go touch-ups and a boost of shine. Not intended for the eye area. Safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair. ;

• Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empt...3 Answers
Cj H.
I call this my fly-away mascara as it's perfect for catching any of those little frizzy/fly-away stray hairs. I've used it with hair that has been curled and/or straightened and it's great with either style.
Kristin H.
I bought this product on a whim and didn't have that high of expectations for it but it has quickly become a must have for me. This is perfect for people who have fizzy hair or baby hairs that need some sort or controlling. The mascara like wand allows you to make any updo look sleek without leaving your hair looking greasy or full of product. Its perfect to just pop in your purse for easy touch ups!
Brandy P.
Edmond, OK
This works well for me. I have long hair that I straighten almost every day with a flat iron. My hair is also color treated. So with those two things my hair is pretty damaged. I always seem to have flyaway or frizzy hair. It is a mascara type brush & container. You simply use it like a mini brush and brush down the flyaways. It does not leave any oily or greasy feeling to my hair. I did not notice any smell using this product.
Laurel F.
New Cumberland, PA
This product came off a little misleading to me considering the type of applicator it had, my fathers fience went to the store and said I got you some new mascara, I was like great thanks. then I realized shortly afer
it was not mascara. BUT I personally was very pleaed with this product taming my fly aways. Very expensive for the little applicatior I must say but it really is a great product but not worth as much as it says especialy because you have more hair on yu hed than your eyes
if this was a mascara it would b worth the amount of money.
Malina K.
Falls Church, VA
This is a great product that does exactly what it's said to do. This product successfully tames all flyaways flawlessly. The flyaways stay down all day, and after applying the tamer in the morning, my flyaways are still down when I get home from school. I have not had any problems with this product, but I've given it to my sister to try and it didn't work on her coarse hair very well.
Leanna D.
Albany
Love this stuff. I have so many baby hairs and this keeps them under control. I have fine hair that moves at the slightest bit of wind and this keeps my hair from going crazy and getting knotty. I would buy this again and again, I haven't found a similar product that I like better. Plus, all John Frieda products smell amazing.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This is actually a pretty cool product. I remember using it when my hair was up and I just brushed the little wand over my flyaways and it put them right back where I wanted them to be. Great product for the price point. I really can't complain. It doesn't hurt that it's easy to find too. Lots of stores carry John Freida.
Lena G.
This product is genius! I am a big fan of the John Frieda original fizz control serum and I find this to be the same formulation but with the perfect applicator that allows you to take those crazy unruly hairs. I specially get them at the roots and this works great whether I style my hair straight or curly and it does not make my hair greasy.
The packaging is also great to carry in my purse in case I want to touch up!
Melissa L.
Miami, Florida
John Frieda hair products aren't to die for but they are some of my favorites. The full repair line is my die hard line and I have most of the products from this line. It is pleasantly surprising that the products to help to revive your hair (not drastically but it does help) the tamer does live by it claim to smooth flyaways and keep them tamed. Not a must have but it is great and I love it! Worth adding to your hair routine :)
Madelyn B.
Having a love-hate relationship with this product. It definitely works to keep the fly aways down, but I find myself through out the day feeling my hair become greesy if I use more than a finger tip worth of product. The smell is great along with the price. Just be cautious while squeezing out your amount.
Diane C.
Tinley Park, IL
Has anyone found a comparable product? Or cleaned an empty tube and put gel or hairspray?