BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Our breakthrough styling spray, with lightweight Inca Inchi Oil, adds manageability, body and flexible hold to any style. Works with heat tools to create shiny, versatile styles that last all day. Helps protect against breakage from high-heat damage. Safe for Color-Treated and Chemically Treated Hair

Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I bought this product on the Hollar app and I did not care for it too much. I do not like the smell of it. It just isn't pleasant. When I put things in my hair, I like them to smell good!! I also did not like the way it made my hair feel. It was kinda heavy. I wouldn't repurchase this product. I do like the brand John Frieda and think it is a trusted brand.
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
I love this stuff! I don't straighten or curl my hair often, but when I do I like to try to protect it the best I can from any and all heat damage. This is my go-to heat spray! It smells pleasant, it is easy to use, and it isn't heavy on the hair at all! I highly recommend giving it a try!
Gabrielle G.
I curl my hair every morning and with out this I feel I would have no hair left. It feels like nothing when I put it in my hair but it protects me from so many split end and haircuts I would have to get in my life. I love it and I hope someone else out there tries it and loves it.
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
I love his brand, all his products work amazingly. Its a little expensive but the quality is worth it! Its long lasting doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy gives just enough shine. And bonus i always get coupons for this product which makes me a repeat buyer.
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
I used this product and I have to say that after looking for a good styling spray, I finally found the one I'm sticking to. It went beyond my expectations, it's long lasting, especially for my thick hair. It worked like wonders and it wasn't sticky. Yay!
Amy H.
Harrisburg, PA
LOVE the smell of this product; I've used it before using any heat styling on my hair, whether I'm using the hair dryer or a complete flat iron.

I feel like it keeps the end of my hair from feeling/being "fried", you know when you use too much heat styling and your ends turn really light from split ends?

Not a problem with this, highly recommend!
Samantha C.
Arlington, WA
When using John Frieda Full Repair Style Revival Heat-Activated styling spray it was pretty long lasting actually I've had great experiences with this and comparing to other hair products similar it was great. No need for improvement I give this a 5/5
Catherine B.
New Carlisle, IN
So cool love awesomeSo cool love awesomeSo cool love awesomeSo cool love awesomeSo cool love awesomeSo cool love awesomeSo cool love awesomeSo cool love awesomeSo cool love awesomeSo cool love awesomeSo cool love awesomeSo cool love awesome
Maira L.
Grand Prairie, TX
This product is a good product, it those products that meanwhile you use them, it helps fix. To what I noticed it's long lasting I would recommend this. It is a little pricey but worth your money. Totally go but this 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Jennifer K.
Highland, IN
Since I often blow dry my hair and then use a straight iron on it, I worry about damaging my hair. My stylist recommended I use this product to help protect my hair and keep it nice and healthy. I've found that using this product helps keep my heat treated hair happy, which makes me happy!

back