BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Heading Purpose Hair Care Manufacturer Kao Brands Directions Directions: For all-over strength and smoothness dispense 1 pump into palm, rub hands together and distribute evenly through lengths of wet or damp hair. Uses Reverses the look & feel of damage with every use. Safe for colour-treated and chemically-treated hair. Smoothes, shines, strengthens.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Fragrance, Tocopherol.

Tasha J.
It helped my hair with moisturizing and shine. My hair color is black and naturally curly with a short length. The scent is wonderful and it is not to oily. It is a great product in comparison to the alternatives. I definitely would recommend this product to others.
Hailey Y.
Brigantine, NJ
I use this product in my hair as a repairing and heat protectant. It leaves my hair soft and shiny without any frizz.  I have blonde color treated hair and it doesn't turn my hair brassy like some oils do and doesn't make my hair look or feel greasy.  However, a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend!!
April P.
Hutchinson, KS
I purchased John Frieda's Full Repair Repairing Oil Elixir because my daughters get unbelievably dry, brittle hair in the wintertime. After only one application, their hair is soft, manageable, and shiny. I always make sure that I have some on hand because it is the most fantastic repair oil I have come across on the market. Because of the volume of hair my daughters have, I usually have to buy two bottles (a total of 6 oz), and it would be awesome if John Frieda's Full Repair Repairing Oil Elixir came in a larger size for those with long, full, or voluminous hair.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I love hair oils that works for my hair. A little goes a long way and it really smoothes out my hair. This is one of my favorite John Frieda products.
#johnfrieda #Influenster
Gabriela T.
Banning, CA
I bought this one day just in a whim and it took me a while to even use it
Now that I have I wonder why I didn't try it sooner

It helps my hair look less frizzy and add a natural shine to it

I put it my hair while damp and even on dry hair to calm down my frizzy curly hair

I do 3 pumps even though it suggests only 1
Molly K.
Chicago
This is currently my favorite hair product. I am a college student, so I do my hair at least 3 times a week before I go out . This can really damage it. But this product makes the outsider totally unaware that my hair would otherwise be damaged.Because of this treatment, my hair is totally shiny and soft and there is no buildup. I love, love LOVE it!
Amber B.
I have had this oil for a few years now and I still use it on a regular basis! It is really smoothing and makes my hair nice and shiny. It also smells really great, like a salon almost! I notice a difference when I dont use this product in my hair.
Lauren S.
Dunnellon, FL
John Frieda really got this one right! After following the directions, and using every time I washed my hair I started seeing some amazing results. I live in FL with insane humility and this (great smelling) oil really did the trick of controlling that frizz! I will always repurchase this life saver!
Taylor M.
John Frieda brand is usually good quality but most of the products are very expensive. I have not tried this product but I have the blonde color fix spray and it works good on my roots and lightens then up even though they are brown. The main thing to look for is price though
Jessica P.
Green Bay
I have used this product quite often. It makes my hair feel silky smooth. If i use too much thenmy hair feels oily. It help keeps the frizz controlled. I have very thick wavy hair and if i don't use product then my hair gets all poofy and static. It help shine my hair as well